What you think of Cambodia girl?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: What you think of Cambodia girl?

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Lost50 wrote: Your wife needs to hang out with better people.
Not sure what you mean by that. If you mean me, then I couldn't agree more. If you mean the various friends/coworkers/family members and others who have joked or asked various questions, then you'd be fooling yourself to think your current or any of your exs hadn't heard/been asked similar things.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:06 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:51 pm to sum it up in one picture (works same for cambodia)
That's a pretty old cliche. I see hot western women here all the time (who either live here, or are tourists). Sure, if you're living in some council housing out in some secondary city's suburbs, many girls will look like that (but so will the guys). Head to any major European/NA city, and you'll see stunners left and right. In almost every country in the world, the educated/beautiful marry their own kind. You'll never see some super hot NYC lawyer chick with some fat slob from Wyoming, just like you'll never see some Khmer hottie with a high-profile job/business from a moneyed family with some farmer from Kompong Speu or a broke western tefler. There are plenty of rough looking Asian chicks too...
yes of coarse lol but you should see tinder around lincoln, probably 1 in 10 is hot, the rest are overweight jobless single mums with kids to multiple dads
in england now, you have limited choices...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

yes of coarse lol but you should see tinder around lincoln, probably 1 in 10 is hot, the rest are overweight jobless single mums with kids to multiple dads

A man of 27 years old or older won't date the ugly or single mom unless he is stupid to think that's the only choices.

He will just date younger women
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:06 pm I see hot western women here all the time (who either live here, or are tourists). Head to any major European/NA city, and you'll see stunners left and right. There are plenty of rough looking Asian chicks too...
That may be, but some of us are not attracted to western women to the same degree.

I discovered in my late 20's that I preferred Asian women. I dated Asian chicks when I lived in the States. I found over time that I prefer jet black hair, lithe body types and delicate facial features.

Due to a confluence of serendipitous happenstance, I ended up in Cambodia and to me, the women here are stunning.

I'm not attracted to all Asian women......Japanese, Chinese, Burmese, Laotian, etc don't really do anything for me. But I've found that the SEA variety are outrageously pretty:

Long black hair, high cheek bones, full lips, short delicate nose, dark skin, etc. I find Cambodian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Philippine, South Indian women very attractive. For whatever reason, I don't know.

I can appreciate and acknowledge a beautiful western woman. On a recent trip back home to Southern California I walked through a shopping mall and I'd say 3/10 were stunners in my opinion. Whilst walking through Aeon I'd say it's about 7/10.

Just personal preference.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

orussey98 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:30 pm
A man of 27 years old or older won't date the ugly or single mom unless he is stupid to think that's the only choices.

He will just date younger women
27 seems too early but 37 is just about right to fit on that picture.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Where is the "Customise this animated GIF for @Brody " website?!

I don't even see the ugly ones, walking through Aeon Mall all I see is ...

:hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Oh!
I could love a million girls and every girl a twin
I could love a chinese girl an eskimo or finn
I could love a german girl a girl with golden curls
In fact I think that I could love about a million girls
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Should have a dude in a spiked leather thong and gimp mask with the word NO festeringly burned in his chest holding chainsaw blocking every way except
single forever. I wish he would have been there for me.

If it flies, floats or fucks, its cheaper to lease it than to own it, no matter what the model is though.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Brody wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:47 pm I can appreciate and acknowledge a beautiful western woman. On a recent trip back home to Southern California I walked through a shopping mall and I'd say 3/10 were stunners in my opinion. Whilst walking through Aeon I'd say it's about 7/10.

Just personal preference.
I think it's fine to have personal preferences, and it's admirable to say you can appreciate and acknowledge a beautiful western woman. I don't understand the disdain that comes from certain quarters about them. It's like they aren't acknowledging their mother, sisters (I have 4 and only one is fat), friends back home etc. I work with a few western women and they are all lovely. I see beautiful local women all the time, and sometimes I see some very cute foreign women too.
There are millions of great women all over the world. I suppose whether you would actually get on with them is more the issue but there's no need for anyone to put them down. 8-)

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:47 pm there's no need for anyone to put them down. 8-)
Well said.......John Bingham, CEO's answer to Gandhi.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic