Abandoned Husband Talked Down From Crane

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Abandoned Husband Talked Down From Crane

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, Phnom Penh: A worker at a construction site near the Cham Chao flyover in Phnom Penh had to be talked down after he climbed up a crane, menacing to put an end to his life.
The man said that his life was ruined because his wife had found a new man. He said he worked hard and had gone to Thailand to make money for his wife and two daughters. However, he discovered that his wife had been unfaithful to him, and now she has left him for the other guy.
Fortunately, after some time, the police and his family and friends managed to persuade the man to come down from the crane and he was taken home.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Abandoned Husband Talked Down From Crane

Post by DaveG »

" ruined because his wife had found a new man"

Sounds like salvation to me........I would have been straight on the net booking a hotel in Pattaya.... :dragonchase:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Jody strikes again.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Tragic story happens to often, in OZ many families end up splitting because the husband's away working in the mines
All to familier also with guys in the Navy spending months overseas come home wife and kids gone
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

:stir:
DaveG wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:13 pm " ruined because his wife had found a new man"

Sounds like salvation to me........I would have been straight on the net booking a hotel in Pattaya.... :dragonchase:
You obviously haven't worked hard doing overtime being away from family over weekends nights or working remotely away from family to get a little bit
better life for your wife and kids, it's a bloody top thing to do
Hats off to the poor man
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Relationships start and relationships end... Jumping off a crane isn't the answer, you pick yourself up and dust yourself down and start again, just like many over here have done, then sometimes you realise that it was the best thing that happened and you end up with someone you are truly happy with..

PS..Glad he was talked down and good luck to him
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

DaveG wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:54 pm Relationships start and relationships end... Jumping off a crane isn't the answer, you pick yourself up and dust yourself down and start again, just like many over here have done, then sometimes you realise that it was the best thing that happened and you end up with someone you are truly happy with..

PS..Glad he was talked down and good luck to him
Yeah, can often be a blessing in disguise....albeit often not recognised when in an emotional state at the time...later it becomes much clearer.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Usually can happen when man puts all eggs into one basket.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

hunter8 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:13 pm Usually can happen when man puts all eggs into one basket.
I think this is related: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... dependence
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

He should be throwing his wife off the crane!
(Along with her new boyfriend of course).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic