The 22 countries that have not been "invaded" by Britain

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

The 22 countries that have not been "invaded" by Britain

Post by Anchor Moy »

It's a point of view - the quotation marks are mine - now I'll just make way for a few indignant Brits :whip:
UKJ
Expatriate

Re: The 22 countries that have not been "invaded" by Britain

Post by UKJ »

Nice work UK :thumb: Although missing out 22 was plain lazy. It was survival of the fittest in the big bad world. Brits just copied what others had done before. It would be pointless to look at it through today's values. I bet we were even homophobic , sexist, and used derogatory terms while slaughtering village elders!
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

UKJ wrote:Nice work UK :thumb: Although missing out 22 was plain lazy. It was survival of the fittest in the big bad world. Brits just copied what others had done before. It would be pointless to look at it through today's values. I bet we were even homophobic , sexist, and used derogatory terms while slaughtering village elders!

ENGLAND SHOULD BE PAYING ALL THOSE COUNTRIES BACK FOR ITS EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL IMPERIALISTIC WAYS!
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

The Add Jay wrote:
UKJ wrote:Nice work UK :thumb: Although missing out 22 was plain lazy. It was survival of the fittest in the big bad world. Brits just copied what others had done before. It would be pointless to look at it through today's values. I bet we were even homophobic , sexist, and used derogatory terms while slaughtering village elders!

ENGLAND SHOULD BE PAYING ALL THOSE COUNTRIES BACK FOR ITS EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL IMPERIALISTIC WAYS!

I'm not English, but as far as Brits go, they could seek restitution from many countries.

Enemies at the gates: the 73 'invasions' of Britain since 1066
Britons have long considered their fortress island secure and their coast inviolate, at least since the Norman Conquest. However, according to author Ian Hernon, there have been dozens more invasions than previously realised. Here are 73 invasions since 1066.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -1066.html
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Last time I visited I was pretty sure that the Pakistanis and Indians had invaded.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Why isn't England on the list?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic