CEO growth spurt?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
J. Visiting
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CEO growth spurt?

Post by J. Visiting »

DARA is still banned. For what ?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:46 pm explorer hasn t posted since Dec 18th, 2000+ posts in 20 months, Frank Lee Bent hasn t posted since Nov, 11,000+ posts in 54 months. Perhaps not everyone is pleased with the direction the forum is heading. I see that they log in but just don t feel the compulsion to engage.
And what became of StroppyChops? Nothing since last April I think...
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Clemen wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:24 pm I for one live each day in fear that I may be banned or edited. I wake up in the morning thinking "is this my last day on CEO? Isn't this what Revelations foretold?".
Seriously Richard wtf are you talking about?
I have no such fear guess my posts are neutral and non-controversial 😂😂
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:46 pm explorer hasn t posted since Dec 18th, 2000+ posts in 20 months, Frank Lee Bent hasn t posted since Nov, 11,000+ posts in 54 months. Perhaps not everyone is pleased with the direction the forum is heading. I see that they log in but just don t feel the compulsion to engage.
Explorer: Master of the obvious :plus1:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

yong wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:20 pm
Clemen wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:24 pm I for one live each day in fear that I may be banned or edited. I wake up in the morning thinking "is this my last day on CEO? Isn't this what Revelations foretold?".
Seriously Richard wtf are you talking about?
I have no such fear guess my posts are neutral and non-controversial 😂😂
Yong is wrong.
You have no idea how much jealousy your posts create. Especially the ones with pics.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

And what happened to PN, did he run off with his love child "Stylish "

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't remember who PN was, but I heard about what happened to that Ellise nutcase, it wasn't pleasant. I won't be repeating it on here but let's just say it is not often in a person's best interest to criticize the powerful here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I would love someone to PM me the juice, I followed that entire thread and deserve to know.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

I met stylish and had a few beers with her. Then we went back to her boutique hotel and had a few more.

The lady had terrible self harm scars.

I have admiration for a lady who went through some devastating shit, but at the same time I wouldn't cross her.

She was well read and intelligent, with a tragically low self esteem despite her outward bravado.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:37 pm I don't remember who PN was, but I heard about what happened to that Ellise nutcase, it wasn't pleasant. I won't be repeating it on here but let's just say it is not often in a person's best interest to criticize the powerful here.
Are you alleging that the CEO mods had her thrown in the Gulag?
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic