Chinese Women Give Police a Big Thumbs Up after Snatch Attack

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Chinese Women Give Police a Big Thumbs Up after Snatch Attack

Post by fax »

Thank God she got her condom back, Brody will need it later at the Pacific Hotel Phnom Penh. He wouldn’t want to insult great leader with those Winnie the Pooh napkins...

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

And by the way, those look like the ghosts of real 'staches which came dying on some lousy thieves's faces.

Still better than the classic 10 cm sole hair that the owner keeps unshaved because he's very proud of it.
THAT is the ugly worst.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:44 pm
Mishmash wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:49 pm
Fuckin Biebler. How people worship him instead of real men like Magellan, Shackleton, Cook, Marco Polo, Gagarin, Armstrong and our valient women striving to the stars and beyond is a complete mystery.
Wopopop :
Not people : teen girls.

So yeah, beetween cold skeletons and a warm dick with pretty hairs, i guess i cracked your mystery.
I remember the girls in my primary school age 9 all wanting and fantasizing about marrying the latest 'boy band'

Annnndddd inventing or copying this popper twisty paper device to hook every male in the class up with a GF.

It started with four choices and a random number.

In the end it revealed who you would marry in the class, what type of house and how many kids.

My first GF at school Janet Parkinson was avid on this.

She charged a small amount for a glimpse of her budding tits in the schoolyard when 11! A feel cost more.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:52 pm And by the way, those look like the ghosts of real 'staches which came dying on some lousy thieves's faces.

Still better than the classic 10 cm sole hair that the owner keeps unshaved because he's very proud of it.
THAT is the ugly worst.
On a par with that hair growing from a mole on the face that they seem proud about here. Puts me off my beer and lessens the gravitas of the situation IMO
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

fax wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm Thank God she got her condom back, Brody will need it later at the Pacific Hotel Phnom Penh. He wouldn’t want to insult great leader with those Winnie the Pooh napkins...

Well spotted - I hope @CEOCambodiaNews finds the ladies numbers - cute factor is there. Unused condom! @Brody can go to the back of the queue. :beer3:
Last edited by Mishmash on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Mishmash wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:52 pm She charged a small amount for a glimpse of her budding tits in the schoolyard when 11! A feel cost more.
I sense the origin of something here.... :stir:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Mishmash wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:56 pm Well spotted - I hope @CEOCambodiaNews finds the ladies numbers - cute factor 10
If I just zoom a little bit closer on the other photo I’ll be able to extract their numbers from their amygdala but that’ll cost you at least 3 cases of pre-cooled Ganzberg.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:59 pm
Mishmash wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:52 pm She charged a small amount for a glimpse of her budding tits in the schoolyard when 11! A feel cost more.
I sense the origin of something here.... :stir:
What was it like at your school?

I always liked Janet - sex education from her was better than the school, she told us about everything.

I knew her for a long time.

Eventually she got married and was happy - great lady!

If you want to know the truth about my village - it is a case study in incest - quite famous. Many would go to school with their 'sisters' who were in fact their 'mothers'.

Janet was one of those.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

My schools were fine, but my first kiss on the lips was on a cute 11 y.o Fiona, in a camping. Sweet times.

Yeah, my first kiss was on some cute British lips.
That was the origin of something there too....
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

fax wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:00 pm
Mishmash wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:56 pm Well spotted - I hope @CEOCambodiaNews finds the ladies numbers - cute factor 10
If I just zoom a little bit closer on the other photo I’ll be able to extract their numbers from their amygdala but that’ll cost you at least 3 cases of pre-cooled Ganzberg.
It's a female encrypted amygdala, but crackable for men of redoubt. As you are a good guy they'll give you the private key for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic