YouTuber Amelia Fart got an Uber Eats Caesar salad delivered directly to her bathtub

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

YouTuber Amelia Fart got an Uber Eats Caesar salad delivered directly to her bathtub

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Emilia Fart decided she never wanted to leave her bathtub

Emilia was fully clothed in the bath, and so concluded there was “nothing weird” about the situation. Sure enough, the driver followed her delivery instructions and entered her bathroom to deliver her chicken Caesar salad. Emilia thanked the world for the golden age it’s in, and also her bathtub for being a “chariot of discovery” because “there is no better salad than a bath salad.”

“I know what I want, don’t judge me for it,” she said of her order. “It might be a salad. It might be a Caesar salad. It might be a chicken Caesar salad. Don’t judge me. It’s very high quality, OK? There’s radishes in it, guys.”

“I would rather give up my precious Cesar salad than get out of this tub,” she said. “Also, here’s another fear. What if the person is a murderer?”

Full story: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/yout ... tub-2020-1
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: YouTuber Amelia Fart got an Uber Eats Caesar salad delivered directly to her bathtub

Post by IraHayes »

Sometimes I look on the various scenarios of impending doom that could befall us and think.... “tomorrow wouldn’t be too soon.”
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: YouTuber Amelia Fart got an Uber Eats Caesar salad delivered directly to her bathtub

Post by fax »

Don’t judge the orange fart in the bathtub, but why are you attracted to Asian women? Right...
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I think it just goes to show the lengths these YouTubers will go to get subscribers/comments. Reminds me of that Iranian dude with his provocative 'Do not come to Cambodia!' vid.

The world has gone a bit nuttier..
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Attention seeker seeks attention
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Pedroviera »

How about the 18 year old Uber driver young buck first week on the job and delivered her salad . He saw woman order/credit card/voice and thought a penthouse forum episode in the making (the salad threw him off) If a man tried to play this joke and was unlucky enough to get a female Uber driver he'd probably end up in jail. Even with his clothes on
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I don't dare watching the video.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

She could rebrand herself as Amelia Jacuzzi
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Alex wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:11 pm I don't dare watching the video.

You will never know what you are missing out on.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

look at the color of the water, it's disgusting yuck !!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic