Defining the sexpat.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Defining the sexpat.

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 pm No offence or self-righteousness intended

but i can't help thinking the reason some of the guys that have such a low opinion of western women, and their chances of hooking up with a good one, might be because they just ain't going to the right places.
And then some make that same mistake again here - if they really are looking for something other than a reverse ATM with a vagina attachment.

Unless you are hooked on the 20's yr/old bracket, and value fresh velvet satin above all else - there are heaps of attractive (across the board attractive) women in the west.
IMO. and observation, and experience, only.
And i sure ain't no big catch, at all.
Pics....

And pics of them over here...

I do admit there are some tasty bits on display back home but it's like trying to find a leopard here - bordering on an urban fucking myth.

The posters demand eye candy of tight, lithe, hot western women here... as proof from the Stern!
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

You have to be over 63 1/2 to be a sexpat.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I take refuge in the claim to be a Gentleman, Mish. chuckle, so sorry no photo's.

besides it's what's inside that really turns me on.
If we talk just sex - give me your average western woman's attitude, and sophisticated knowledge, any day or night of the week.

but, thank the libernous Gods, we are all different, with different tastes - and that makes life all so much kinkier and more interesting for all of us. :bow:

:beer3: (< except one of them is a strong coffee and a joint)
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:40 pm
hunter8 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:13 pm Other men are simply envious because their libido is low, because they can’t afford a lot of sex, because they don’t have guts to break from the society pressure to do what they really want and must conform to expectations of others or combination of all the above.
Definitely the only reasons I can think of why a real man would not want to be the 65th guy so far this month to toss his johnson into little Sally Starfish, thank God there are still places where the continually erect, wealthy nonconformists are respected and admired. :bow: :bow: :bow:
A western man marrying an asian woman in Asia will be labeled as a sexpat too by a broad definition. And some men in the west can be envious of you and call you names. Regardless of your ordinal number and your status relative to the asian woman who is near you.

When they see you two walking in the street together they will automatically assume the most common type of short-term relationship, unless you live in the village all the time where everyone knows you. So there is really no escape from the “sexpat” label for white men in Asia, no matter what they do. I guess that’s another form of white boy tax.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:43 pm I take refuge in the claim to be a Gentleman, Mish. chuckle, so sorry no photo's.

besides it's what's inside that really turns me on.
If we talk just sex - give me your average western woman's attitude, and sophisticated knowledge, any day or night of the week.

but, thank the libernous Gods, we are all different, with different tastes - and that makes life all so much kinkier and more interesting for all of us. :bow:

:beer3: (< except one of them is a strong coffee and a joint)
Ahhh I see.

Well, courtesans do offer that as well.

I am blatantly a pigeon-holer to simplify my affairs.

Marriage Types for Love and Companionship and Hot Sex is a welcome regular and a guranteed trip to heaven.

Business Types - For Money and Opportunity and the odd flash of thigh and low cut dress plus designer glasses to make sure attention is paid to the proceedings, and annexed by her demanding a huge rise while bent over her desk.

Intellectual Types - For in depth metaphysical discussions followed by a sluttish romp if the Heisenburg Uncertainty plays out and Schrodingers Cat is found in the tenth paradise.

Hookers - the dirtier the better - obviously!
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 pm fresh velvet satin
. . .
it's what's inside that really turns me on
evocative
i shall now visit the bathroom

monstra mihi bona!
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm
Business Types - For Money and Opportunity and the odd flash of thigh and low cut dress plus designer glasses to make sure attention is paid to the proceedings, and annexed by her demanding a huge rise while bent over her desk.

Intellectual Types - For in depth metaphysical discussions followed by a sluttish romp if the Heisenburg Uncertainty plays out and Schrodingers Cat is found in the tenth paradise.
Can i be your literary agent Mish? Including for the screen rights
We are about to cash in big time on your obviously very very interesting life story.

PS - have you still got the phone number of that last one ^^ i picked out here?
(i know how to manipulate the Heisenburg Uncertainty to make it a Sure Thing)
You can have the other one. 'Great asset for any business.
Last edited by SternAAlbifrons on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm Intellectual Types - For in depth metaphysical discussions followed by a sluttish romp if the Heisenburg Uncertainty plays out and Schrodingers Cat is found in the tenth paradise.
aka schrodingers pussy

monstra mihi bona!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:24 pm
Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Can i be your literary agent Mish? Including for the screen rights
We are about to cash in big time on your obviously very very interesting life story.

PS - have you still got the phone number of that last one ^^ i picked out here?
You can have the other one. 'Great asset for any business.
For the latter - College ladies and University types (available here too) plus the ubiquitous shy Librarian types thoroughly deserve their well known and notorious reputations. I don't give out ladies numbers. They on the other hand are usually quite keen to do it.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Phnom Poon wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:34 pm
Mishmash wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:04 pm Intellectual Types - For in depth metaphysical discussions followed by a sluttish romp if the Heisenburg Uncertainty plays out and Schrodingers Cat is found in the tenth paradise.
aka schrodingers pussy
Guess you didn't know whether you were alive or dead when in there as well..

Besides the Intellectual ladies want more empirical proof so we must repeat the experiments again and again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic