From Khmer440: Miguelito's OUT, Alexandra IN

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

From Khmer440: Miguelito's OUT, Alexandra IN

Post by phuketrichard »

as above;
I am happy to announce that I am taking over Miguelito's shares in the website. I will spend the coming days to catch up with where we currently are and discuss the future with my fellow shareholders. The site is in big need of improvement and I am confident that I will contribute positively to its development
Rather than post a link, u all know where to go

Best of luck
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: From TOF: Miguelito's OUT, Alexandra IN

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

It's not going to make any difference. There'll be some activity in the excitement of it all but the reality is TOF doesn't promote inclusiveness so it will regress back to the ghost site it's become. The core posting cartel will drive away any new contributors under the guise of free speech while applauding and back slapping each other in celebration of their superior intelligence, knowledge, education and cleverness. (I can't but help recall one of TOF stalwarts announcing he'd just had lunch at a table consisting of individuals who held a masters, a Phd, and several degrees)

There is of course that other problem they have with one of the partners of the site being despised for actions he's taken in the past and his all around wankness. As long as he's a part of TOF there are more than a few who won't be frequenting the place. Nope, even the savvy Alexandra will find it hard to wipe the muck off now.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: From Khmer440: Miguelito's OUT, Alexandra IN

Post by Ghostwriter »

Good luck to The Old Fashioned website.
I learned a lot there before landing in Cambodia.
Can't spit on it.

[media] [/media]
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Congrats to Alexandra! Migs did next to nothing with Khmer440 when he had it, so it's in better hands now than it has been.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

How Much?

first question, i've been in cambodia too long and forgotten my manners
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

already done the best thing for k440
although it did generate traffic..
...The bat cave has been closed and batshittery is not welcome
:thumb: :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I’ve been bitching they need to have much more social media presence and start with news stories. CNE and CEO have done well with that while K440 did little. They could use a Karma feature. Alexandra seems on top of things, I’m thinking the site sees a significant increase in traffic over time.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

seeing how he has jumped in and started doing positive things already, i see i come back on the horizon.
Last edited by phuketrichard on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: From TOF: Miguelito's OUT, Alexandra IN

Post by franzjaeger »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:38 am The core posting cartel will drive away any new contributors under the guise of free speech while applauding and back slapping each other in celebration of their superior intelligence, knowledge, education and cleverness. (I can't but help recall one of TOF stalwarts announcing he'd just had lunch at a table consisting of individuals who held a masters, a Phd, and several degrees)
That's £25k for an MBA at a private university, takes 1 year.
You get a real nice looking diploma too.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 am How Much?

first question, i've been in cambodia too long and forgotten my manners
Don’t you mean hm b?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic