Best Real Estate agents in Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Chariska
Tourist

Best Real Estate agents in Cambodia

Post by Chariska »

Good afternoon everyone....

I would just like to know which Real Estate agency will be the best to approach when looking for a nice & neat apartment?
I heard and saw a lot of reviews on "the wrong" agencies, so I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Thanks all!
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Best Real Estate agents in Cambodia

Post by samrong01 »

If you go to Siem Reap then CARE Real Estate is reputable. www.angkorrealestate.com. They list many rentals and property for sale on their website so you can get a feel for the prices. Ask for Tida who speaks excellent English and is very friendly and helpful.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Best Real Estate agents in Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Chariska wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:35 pm Good afternoon everyone....

I would just like to know which Real Estate agency will be the best to approach when looking for a nice & neat apartment?
I heard and saw a lot of reviews on "the wrong" agencies, so I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Thanks all!
It depends on your budget and where you like to stay.

Real estate agencies tend to be somewhat pricier.

Generally it takes a day of looking around the area and noticing the 'for rent' stickers with a number, then calling, asking the price (negotiable) and waiting a few minutes for a viewing.

The 'for rent' stickers are easily recognizable once you see them and learn the difference from 'for sale' stickers.

If you go to the market nearby, the ladies will help you also.

I have a lovely 2 bedroom apartment for 150$, spotlessly clean streets and the usual Khmer parties 'hello hello' :thumb:

Good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic