Filipino Couple Get Robbed on Tuk-Tuk; Track Down iPhone in House Near Airport with 'Find My Phone'

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Filipino Couple Get Robbed on Tuk-Tuk; Track Down iPhone in House Near Airport with 'Find My Phone'

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Yeah but...

Why should i pay them $10, $10 and fifty bucks?
Corruptly.
Illegally.

Or is the law just a matter of expediency?
Go with the flow?
Take the easy way, not right way?
Wake up, Kiddo, Do you want your fucking new shiny smartphone back? or do you want to be Miss Goody Two Shoes and not join in the big cop/crim scam like everybody else??

Dumb fuck do-gooder! save your righteous indignation and scorn for the beggars and the mentally ill.
??

I'm only asking. Never had to bribe a cop yet.
But then i have never been robbed in Cambodia. Not once.
Maybe indulging in all this messy corruption business is just the price you pay for being a bit dim witted and getting your new shiny fucking latest model smartphone stolen - you gotta become just another dumb-fuck petty bribing lawbreaker yourself?
The law of karma Cambodian style. Get robbed - join the scam.

Only asking.
(and having a bit of fun. Grin)
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Filipino Couple Get Robbed on Tuk-Tuk; Track Down iPhone in House Near Airport with 'Find My Phone'

Post by jubo2 »

Don't be angry, it's bad for karma :-)
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

jubo2 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:33 pm Don't be angry, it's bad for karma :-)
Lol, Jube. :hattip: You are spot on there.
That's why i am having a ball - asking all these difficult questions.
Fab fun!

chuckle, mischievous fart
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:42 pm
Fab fun!

Who rattled your cage, today Stern??? :beer3:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Yerg wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:00 am
Fab fun!

Who rattled your cage, today Stern??? :beer3:
You mistake my mood, Yerg - I'm doing the cage rattling tonite.
Having a ball. Calling out minor hypocrisies, petty bribery and other funny/grubby little misdemeanours.
lol

Even more fun than putting the boot into beggars, i reckon.
chuckle
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jubo2 »

Fab fun!

Be peaceful like him hahahaha...

https://youtu.be/TgL_5QcZCMo

Fuck the panhandlers grubbing for money and smiling at me behind my back
Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car, get a fucking job
Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores stinkin up my day, terrorist in fucking training, slow the fuck DOWN!
Fuck the Chelsea Boys with their waxed chests and pumped-up biceps, going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jiggling their dicks on my CHANNEL 35!
Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speakee English!
Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach mobster thugs sittin in cafes sippin tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth, wheelin’ and dealin’ and schemin’, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FUCKIN CAME FROM!!
Fuck the black-hatted Hasidim strollin up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff, sellin South African apartheid diamonds.
Fuck the Wall Street brokers, self-styled masters of the universe, Michael Douglas-Gordon Gekko wannabe motherfuckers figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. SEND THOSE ENRON ASSHOLES TO JAIL FOR FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn’t know about that shit?? Give me a fuckin break!
Fuck the Puerto Ricans, twenty in a car swellin up the welfare rolls, paradin’ in the street, and don’t even get me started on the Dominicans, cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good.
Fuck the Benson Hurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their St. Anthony Medallions, swinggin’ their Jason Giambi Louisville Slugger baseball bats trying to audition for “The Sopranos”. Fuckin crack your fuckin head open!
Fuck the uptown brothers, they never pass the ball, they don’t want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop, and they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended 137 years ago. Move the fuck on!!
Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus-violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. YOU BETRAY OUR TRUST!
Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child’s pants.
FUCK OSAMA BIN LADEN, AL-QAEDA and the backward-ass cave dwelling fundamentalist assholes everywhere! And on the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your 72 whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell! You towel-headed camel jockeys can kiss my AMERICAN ASS!!
Fuck this whole city and everyone in it, let earthquakes crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge those whole rat infested place.
No. Fuck you, you had it all and you threw it away, you dumbfuck. Fuck you.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

little ed norton..
just another shitcago punk flapping his man cunt.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Chill, Jube. ^^^
A extended boat ride on any Cambodian waterway will help the madness pass.

I know, it's hard to leave the past behind, but you are in a safe place now.
Just smell the roses and stay away from bent cops and everything will work out just fine.

(ps, i find farting mischievously every now and then also helps)
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

SternAAlbifrons wrote:Yeah but...
Only asking.
That’s you’re idea of fun?

Mental note for eternal traveller to the Kingdom of Wonder...

If one has suicidal desire to be flamed and stomped on as form of entertainment, please see SternAA.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote:Yeah but...
Only asking.
That’s you’re idea of fun?

Mental note for eternal traveller to the Kingdom of Wonder...

If one has suicidal desire to be flamed and stomped on as form of entertainment, please see SternAA.
??
Because i question giving into the prescribed bribery "norm"?
with lots and lots of "stirring pots, chuckles and LOL's" to try to get across my mischievous mood and to take some of the heat out of the discussion.

LOL
and shake my head in wonder
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic