Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by PIEMAN » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:26 pm

ive never had a broken arm in my life asshole
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by angkorjohn2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 am
PIEMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:32 am
..anyone who knows me knows i have more to my armoury.
Famous last words if I've ever seen them.
how prescient of you KFH....any early tips for the Superbowl :beer3:
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:37 pm

fax wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:50 pm
We had a several long page argument about it in the beginning of this very thread where you were given several chances to explain an eventual misunderstanding but you didn’t.

You were then banned. You were probably too drunk to remember. That’s not a good defense...
PIEMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:39 am
A under age girl willingly giving bjs is rape worse than murder
WTF do you live
General Mackevili wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:46 am
Pieman, take a few days off to get your mind straight. At worst, you have very little concern about bars offering underage sex workers, and at best you're high or drunk off your tits, as your posts seem to make no sense at all and follow no universally agreed upon English rules for basic communication.
All rather disturbing, even if it was at the end of a long drunken bender it is hard to excuse.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:46 pm

fax wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:50 pm
That's brutal associating Philadelphia Collins with PIEMAN :nono:
Keep your money in your socks and fuck, and get massaged, with your socks on

This.

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic