Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by PIEMAN »

ive never had a broken arm in my life asshole
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 am
PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:32 am ..anyone who knows me knows i have more to my armoury.
Famous last words if I've ever seen them.
how prescient of you KFH....any early tips for the Superbowl :beer3:
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

fax wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:50 pm We had a several long page argument about it in the beginning of this very thread where you were given several chances to explain an eventual misunderstanding but you didn’t.

You were then banned. You were probably too drunk to remember. That’s not a good defense...
PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:39 am A under age girl willingly giving bjs is rape worse than murder
WTF do you live
General Mackevili wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:46 am Pieman, take a few days off to get your mind straight. At worst, you have very little concern about bars offering underage sex workers, and at best you're high or drunk off your tits, as your posts seem to make no sense at all and follow no universally agreed upon English rules for basic communication.
All rather disturbing, even if it was at the end of a long drunken bender it is hard to excuse.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

fax wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:50 pm Image
That's brutal associating Philadelphia Collins with PIEMAN :nono:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Was reading the thread to try to understand what pieman had said in the past.

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:47 am
Barang chgout wrote:
rozzieoz wrote:You’re accusing Olive & Olive of this?
I’ll go and see Corey tomorrow and get his response.
I wonder as to his reply. I find it highly unlikely, under any circumstances, he'll say, " well you see Rozzie, I want this shop and I happen to know some cops.
....".

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
I find that unlikely too but I’d like to see what he has to say and how he says it.

As a journalist I was quite good at getting people to talk about things.
What did he say and how did he say it?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

violet wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:11 am Was reading the thread to try to understand what pieman had said in the past.

What did he say and how did he say it?
Get real, I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic