2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by Doc67 »

Boring, and badly written, narcissistic drivel...
Anty
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anty »

I sense some jealousy somebody getting it for free on a couch with a view 🤔
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:54 pm
=siliconlife post_id=390649 time=1578913881 user_id=292

Oh wait, it was disgusting anyway.
I'd sooner read this content than the stories of people getting hacked, hung, shot, beaten or drowned to death.
Sure, but that's not what I had in mind at all when I used the word "disgusting".
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

I love black girls hope she reads this
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

If it was written by a dude, attitudes would be different. She knows what she wants and goes after what she wants. Some may not agree, some will.

I don't particularly find the "modern" dating realm interesting, if this is anything to go by. I've been called a FUCKBOY before, but I don't identify with any of the examples she cites... :hattip:
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Didn't make it through, guess it would be interesting for an expat lady looking into the dating scene here. Not sure what the term "fuckboy" is for, isn't it just "dating" or "seeing" someone? From the looks of the article she had a few men dated/slept with during the year, that seems pretty conservative for a single western woman. Unless she was going wild later in the article where I didn't read, just a lady with a low-volume sex life that is open writing about it publicly.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:51 am Didn't make it through, guess it would be interesting for an expat lady looking into the dating scene here. Not sure what the term "fuckboy" is for, isn't it just "dating" or "seeing" someone? From the looks of the article she had a few men dated/slept with during the year, that seems pretty conservative for a single western woman. Unless she was going wild later in the article where I didn't read, just a lady with a low-volume sex life that is open writing about it publicly.
sounds to me like the female version of the male's lbfm.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
BigDee
Expatriate
Australia

Post by BigDee »

yep, just wasted 5 min of my lunch break
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I liked it. It's refreshing to get a different perspective. Certainly better than that guy who had sex with lakeside hookers and then wrote an ebook about being a pickup artist...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:26 pm I liked it. It's refreshing to get a different perspective.
That's how I felt about it as well. It's the first time I've read anything from a female shagging westerner in Cambodia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic