Fight fire with fire

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Fight fire with fire

Post by jovial fucher »

Seasquatch wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:55 pm
jovial fucher wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 am
For a minute I thought you were talking about the pumpkin in chief and bombing Iran. Wag the dog, ya know?
Thanks for derailing a thread about the suffering and death of the Australian people and animals. Perhaps you could of picked one of the other 90% of threads on CEO that has nothing to do with Trump or America but somehow gets name dropped to post your drivel :?

[/quote]

Having spoken with many people from OZ about how their homes and lives have been devastated, I understand your emotions here. They are not alone. I too, have had my life and home devastated. However, it is important to look at 'intent' in life.

I have zero interest in hurting or taking advantage of people...usually, so my intentions were good here. Additionally, you're not the OP, and he's not bitching so keep your drivel tucked away for when you really need it.

Thanks.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

jovial fucher wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:26 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:55 pm
jovial fucher wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 am
For a minute I thought you were talking about the pumpkin in chief and bombing Iran. Wag the dog, ya know?
Thanks for derailing a thread about the suffering and death of the Australian people and animals. Perhaps you could of picked one of the other 90% of threads on CEO that has nothing to do with Trump or America but somehow gets name dropped to post your drivel :?

Having spoken with many people from OZ about how their homes and lives have been devastated, I understand your emotions here. They are not alone. I too, have had my life and home devastated. However, it is important to look at 'intent' in life.

I have zero interest in hurting or taking advantage of people...usually, so my intentions were good here. Additionally, you're not the OP, and he's not bitching so keep your drivel tucked away for when you really need it.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Jovial- Seasquatch is spot on with his post above..you have successfully derailed this topic. And just because the OP didn't bitch about it, doesn't mean he's happy about it..viz
A minute seems a bit long to read the video title and get the nature of the topic.
Take a day off and stay on topic going forward. thanks
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Why does Australia constantly elect weirdos as PM? If they're not religious looney tunes they're eating raw onions or are left of Marx.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic