Mass shooting at shopping mall

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Mass shooting at shopping mall

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Mishmash wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:54 pm Funnily enough, there was this famous serial killer and rapist who used to tie the guys up and rape their wives in front of them - uncaught to date.. There was a meeting of the people and one guy laughed and said they "weren't real men because a real man would act instead of watching his wife get raped". He was the next victim that night, so the murderer was at the meeting. True story. Man up bro...
Not to derail the thread too much but this is true.

Fascinating case that was indeed solved in 2018, Mish. They got him!

Through ancestral DNA they were able to tie 3 separate jurisdictional serial killers to one guy. The Golden State Killer / East Area Rapist / Original Night Stalker.

Google it........very interesting.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Mishmash wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:09 pm
adders28 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:58 pm
Mishmash wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:54 pm
pczz wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:11 pm
adders28 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:34 am Gun murder rate is on par with USA and 3 times cambodia per 100,000 population not such a land of smiles after all

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/114256 ... ping-mall/
The difference being that the USA is supposed to be a civilised country occupied by educated and socially responsible people, whereas Cambodia and thailand are still third world countries (sorry Thais but not everything that looks like a rose is a rose)
Yep - that's why we are all personally armed to the teeth legally - simple human rights to defend yourself..... Or do the bad guys go around armed with just a big mouth?

Personally i am happy you are unarmed and I am armed - makes it simple if you try something! And if you say you won't then neither will I. But if the bad guy comes and pulls some shit on you, then you will be gone. However, I on the other hand will defend myself with the equalizer and he will be gone.

Stop all this tree hugging shite... the world is full of evil people, and they come when you least expect it.. ask the 100's of millions of innocents in human history.

People kill with guns knives, forks, rocks, bare hands - whatever.

Funnily enough, there was this famous serial killer and rapist who used to tie the guys up and rape their wives in front of them - uncaught to date.. There was a meeting of the people and one guy laughed and said they "weren't real men because a real man would act instead of watching his wife get raped". He was the next victim that night, so the murderer was at the meeting. True story. Man up bro...
From a true trump supporter , denies gun problem in USA. rapist got plenty other tools mate , man up use your fists or a bottle lol
as you know in the Uk if you pull a gun on somebody you have to use it or you are dead, try living on costa del sol mate, man up!!!
I did live there.. No different than anywhere else really.. People kill.. not things, unless they suddenly have a life of their own and jump up and start a murderous spree. In the end it is down to the person.. But this is a well worn argument and unlikely to solve anything or change anyone's mind. I step down and retain my personal preferences.
peter the hitman for adams family was our lodger we did not know at first seemed such a nice young man, christmas dinner with our mum, he locked up for life now!
yeh its abit of a euthanasia subject to debate. but the countries with most murders is one with most guns, but in UK, suffolk has most registered guns but least murder rate.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Brody wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:14 pm
Mishmash wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:54 pm Funnily enough, there was this famous serial killer and rapist who used to tie the guys up and rape their wives in front of them - uncaught to date.. There was a meeting of the people and one guy laughed and said they "weren't real men because a real man would act instead of watching his wife get raped". He was the next victim that night, so the murderer was at the meeting. True story. Man up bro...
Not to derail the thread too much but this is true.

Fascinating case that was indeed solved in 2018, Mish. They got him!

Through ancestral DNA they were able to tie 3 separate jurisdictional serial killers to one guy. The Golden State Killer / East Area Rapist / Original Night Stalker.

Google it........very interesting.
Ahhhh. Yes Mr Brody.. It was indeed the Original Night Stalker! Creepy as fuck.

These cases fascinate me also.

To put back on topic I will always be of the firm opinion that the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun - how else?

A recent example, is the church shooting where the bad guy suddenly unloaded and blew two people away before he received due justice from armed citizens. The whole incident lasted less than 5 seconds. How many people would have died had they not been armed in response?

The wolves will always attack the sheep - it is in their nature - so the shepherd stands by.

To be clear I hate war, I abhor violence, but humans are humans and have a decided propensity to horrific acts from the dawn of history right up to it going on all around you every day.

No amount of nicey nice, let's all get along together talk is going to change that.

The human dichotomy is here to stay.

Anyway - thanks for the post - i'll be watching more creepy shit tonight :thumb:
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

Man up?
Use a bottle...
Gun crazy?
You are quite a comedian.
Law abiding citizens in the USA have a right to own arms and band together should the government ever burn up The Constitution and take back the country.
You can't do shit even though you voted for brexit.
Get your bottles out and storm Parliament.
You just don't grasp that a knife is a tool..a gun is a tool..a hammer a tool.
Islamic terrorists have been using rented trucks to wreck havoc. You going to ban trucks? Electric cars?
Man up?
Real tough.
You pull a bottle around here in my home state and a female will pull her legally purchased 9mm and plant your manly ass.
Man up?
What a joke.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Responsible gun ownership is similar to responsible car ownership or responsible moto ownership.

The key is being responsible.

There are a few irresponsible people out there. That’s when bad things happen.

More people are killed by motos and cars than were ever killed by civilians with firearms.

Some governments and their militaries, on the other hand routinely use firearms to kill. Often their own people.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Oh yes guys. Thailand is such a corrupt, dangerous, dirty, cheating and fake country so please do not come to Thailand.

Good riddance.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

yong wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:18 am Oh yes guys. Thailand is such a corrupt, dangerous, dirty, cheating and fake country so please do not come to Thailand.

Good riddance.
yeh boycott the poxy place!
easy for me i can not go back
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

BR549 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:19 pm Man up?
Use a bottle...
Gun crazy?
You are quite a comedian.
Law abiding citizens in the USA have a right to own arms and band together should the government ever burn up The Constitution and take back the country.
You can't do shit even though you voted for brexit.
Get your bottles out and storm Parliament.
You just don't grasp that a knife is a tool..a gun is a tool..a hammer a tool.
Islamic terrorists have been using rented trucks to wreck havoc. You going to ban trucks? Electric cars?
Man up?
Real tough.
You pull a bottle around here in my home state and a female will pull her legally purchased 9mm and plant your manly ass.
Man up?
What a joke.
i was having a joke with mishmash we always agree mostly, yeh mass shootings in schools, way to go!!! ffs
mot that carry guns are pathetic wanna be gangsters
ok different in USA but not difficult to steal a legal gun or even hack into gun clubs
lets wait for the next 20 dead kids then
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:45 am Responsible gun ownership is similar to responsible car ownership or responsible moto ownership.

The key is being responsible.

There are a few irresponsible people out there. That’s when bad things happen.

More people are killed by motos and cars than were ever killed by civilians with firearms.

Some governments and their militaries, on the other hand routinely use firearms to kill. Often their own people.
yep thailand is good at that, their army never win a war only kill thais!! look at them 1000's of general lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic