2 bedroom and 1 Bathrooms available now

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: 2 bedroom and 1 Bathrooms available now

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Other expat sites I belong to don't allow realestate or employment advertisements unless certain specific information is included in the copy so as to help ward against dodgy or unscrupulous operators. Ken's refusal to offer CEO members a basic standards of ethics should warn others he lacks certain business principles and really doesn't deserve patronage from anyone here.

As with the other expat sites I belong to I'd like to see CEO adopt measures that demand certain standards of advertising from businesses peddling their wares.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:Other expat sites I belong to don't allow realestate or employment advertisements unless certain specific information is included in the copy so as to help ward against dodgy or unscrupulous operators. Ken's refusal to offer CEO members a basic standards of ethics should warn others he lacks certain business principles and really doesn't deserve patronage from anyone here.

As with the other expat sites I belong to I'd like to see CEO adopt measures that demand certain standards of advertising from businesses peddling their wares.
That might be a good idea. I had no idea people cared so much. I just assumed that if there was an ad for something that didn't grab someone's attention, they'd just skip it. That's still a great idea though.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Freightdog wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:01 am Positive questions? Here goes-
pczz wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 pm How much? minimum rental period? deposit required? Is there an elevator?is there parking?
Now, call me an old curmudgeon if you will, but I look at it this way-

If the most basic details of a thing are missing, and it becomes a chore to drag them out, how difficult is it going to get down the line?
1st reply to your topic was a question about those basic facts, but the answer you gave was vague. And then you suggest look elsewhere for the information.

Your own note at the foot of your own posts asks ‘comments for improvement pls’.

I’ve personally contacted you before about apartments that you’ve advertised, and it’s largely the same- ‘come and look’, but you tend to be a little cagey about the details. That’s actually off-putting, as my time is limited and precious; I don’t wish to go looking at an apartment that you don’t want to divulge the basic secrets of, only to find it is outside of my budget, unrealistically priced, or flawed in some fundamental way (for my personal needs).

As it happens, I quite like the apartment on first looks, but I probably won’t be making any further enquiries as it seems the vendor is a little backward in coming forward.
I have set out some advice for listing properties with this guy before. He asks for comments so I thought he might want to improve his service. He ignores everything and sticks to posting naff videos with fixations on dirty unmade beds. He has sunk to a new low in withholding the monthly rent.
He seems to set himself very low standards and then fails to achieve them. Well done Ken - Good Job!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:46 am
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:Other expat sites I belong to don't allow realestate or employment advertisements unless certain specific information is included in the copy so as to help ward against dodgy or unscrupulous operators. Ken's refusal to offer CEO members a basic standards of ethics should warn others he lacks certain business principles and really doesn't deserve patronage from anyone here.

That might be a good idea. I had no idea people cared so much. I just assumed that if there was an ad for something that didn't grab someone's attention, they'd just skip it. That's still a great idea though.
Hey Boss

This is another of his offerings with some suggestions on how to improve them. Of course, he ignored the lot.
housing-for-rent-sale/now-available-bed ... 35207.html
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I’m constantly on the look out for something more appropriate for the family.

2 kids, 1 toddler, 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom was always a stopgap. But I hate wasting precious time on things that turn out to be irrelevant.

Ken- by all means, post something, if the guvna oks it. But for god sakes, get the basics right, and stop treating your potential customers as a bunch of numbskulls.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Bit like those ads on Facebook girl gets about Borays never tell you how much they are , you need to go look first
Wonder if it's like down the market, ladies look at you how your dress to determine the price
I just wouldn't bother looking
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Thanks for comments here , I have place in housing sections some properties to served peoples need accommodation in Phnom Penh, I have place my contact number here , if you have any questions regarding my propertyplease do hesitate to contact me . Some fork comments not for improving , just make down with ( WTF ) , i don't why you judge me rude ..to answer you? Anyway I requested to CEO to remove my ads is he found that's .....and Thank you CEO always allow my advertising here. Happy New year 🎉 2020 , Be happy
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Ken2016 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:05 pm i don't why you judge me rude ..
If you don't understand why people get annoyed at you for withholding information about properties, you're an idiot.
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

whats the monthly rent and what is minimal for contract??
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:12 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:05 pm i don't why you judge me rude ..
If you don't understand why people get annoyed at you for withholding information about properties, you're an idiot.
Some people's they're don't know about market skill they judge me whatever..I'm sure I'm not an idiot .
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic