Sea Salt Spray ( hair product )

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sethmontana
Tourist
United States of America

Sea Salt Spray ( hair product )

Post by Sethmontana »

Does anyone know where i can buy a sea salt spray in phnom penh?
I live near koh pich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Sea Salt Spray ( hair product )

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

Lol, until someone replies with a better answer maybe try Kate Korpi they sell several different products they are a Western-style salon with Western-style prices but they are rated pretty well by the expats.

https://katekorpisalon.com/
255 Rue Pasteur No. 51, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Salon: +855 10 988 166
Cell: +855 89 630 796
Email: [email protected]
Salon Hours:
Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday to Saturday:
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday

Or check the Vine its a hair salon/ bar 😂. So you can get your hair done and have a burger and beer its also cheaper than Kate Korpi if I remember correctly.

096 516 9834

43eo st 172
Phnom Penh 12206
Cambodia
Business Hours
Mon: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Tue: 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Wed: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Thu: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Fri: 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM

I would call or stop in at the very least they might point you in the right direction
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic