Clothing with western sizes with decent quality/price

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
DonVonttila
Tourist
Spain

Clothing with western sizes with decent quality/price

Post by DonVonttila »

In most markets the clothes are very small sizes and poor quality, insane qoutes for prices even though im Good haggling they dont Bend esp russian market it rubbish.

You find gems here and there but i want a place where i could really go shopping Alot of stuff decent quality clothes with Wide sortiment.

Should i seek Up factory workers getting Good deals from the source? Its Starting to get a Little frustating.

Ive really been looking here and there trying to find gems, in the markets and surrounding stores.and also asking Chinese to find their hidden storages packed with lot of clothes but No sucess.

I mean i know theres places out there i Always buy clothes like this from the senegalese and Chinese in spain this way from storages att the back of business fronts.

Looking for brands like Kenzo,Armani,Fendi,Kappa, adidas originals, Nike air, Nike ai

So any vetaran of the city willing to help a brother out? Feel free to DM me if you dont wanna Reply in the Thread. Cheers 😀🙏🙂
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Clothing with western sizes with decent quality/price

Post by Soriya »

DonVonttila wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:39 pm In most markets the clothes are very small sizes and poor quality, insane qoutes for prices even though im Good haggling they dont Bend esp russian market it rubbish.

You find gems here and there but i want a place where i could really go shopping Alot of stuff decent quality clothes with Wide sortiment.

Should i seek Up factory workers getting Good deals from the source? Its Starting to get a Little frustating.

Ive really been looking here and there trying to find gems, in the markets and surrounding stores.and also asking Chinese to find their hidden storages packed with lot of clothes but No sucess.

I mean i know theres places out there i Always buy clothes like this from the senegalese and Chinese in spain this way from storages att the back of business fronts.

Looking for brands like Kenzo,Armani,Fendi,Kappa, adidas originals, Nike air, Nike ai

So any vetaran of the city willing to help a brother out? Feel free to DM me if you dont wanna Reply in the Thread. Cheers 😀🙏🙂
clothes outlet shop in bkk1 and also opposite airport and zandos.
both usually have good discount pretty often, has all manner iof sizes and western brands.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic