Business partner NEED

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Eve2
Tourist

Business partner NEED

Post by Eve2 »

Food production factory looking for a business partner. Small investment. Profitable business!
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Business partner NEED

Post by angkorjohn2 »

How can anyone turn down such a great sounding deal, with all the information provided by yourself I'd sure be amazed you won't have investors queuing up for such a red hot investment opportunity. Perhaps sir, you should expand on (1) what it is (2) where it is (3) how much you expect people to invest (4) what the ROI is and how soon (5) what the investor gets.

Coming up with a patter akin to the drunk white guys on riverside who have had their passport and wallet "stolen" and need a few dollars , is unlikely to get anyone interested.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Eve2 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:50 am Food production factory looking for a business partner. Small investment. Profitable business!
There was a guy looking for an investor to help him into business selling burgers just of late, may be worth getting your heads together, you never know it may work if your both keen and sure you could make it work, better to have partners who have the dream and skills, half the battle is then won.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Eve2 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:50 am Food production factory looking for a business partner. Small investment. Profitable business!
Producing what foo at what ocation? ll the revelvant crtificates, volume give usa clue
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:54 am Producing what foo at what ocation? ll the revelvant crtificates, volume give usa clue
I wish you'd take the time to proofread your posts. Sometimes it's a battle trying to work out what your saying. :pardon:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:00 am
pczz wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:54 am Producing what foo at what ocation? ll the revelvant crtificates, volume give usa clue
I wish you'd take the time to proofread your posts. Sometimes it's a battle trying to work out what your saying. :pardon:
I know. i have just bought some new glasses but it doesn't seem to help :-( FYI I have a few health issues that affect my ability to type. Proof reading doesnt work when you cannot see clearly :-) Its not just laziness on my part although I probably could try harder
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic