Want to buy Nice Macbook or iMac Now

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Herk
Tourist
United States of America

Want to buy Nice Macbook or iMac Now

Post by Herk »

I want to buy an iMac or Macbook Pro laptop. I need an excellent one right away. I live in Phnom Penh.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Want to buy Nice Macbook or iMac Now

Post by newkidontheblock »

Herk wrote:I want to buy an iMac or Macbook Pro laptop. I need an excellent one right away. I live in Phnom Penh.
Excellent and right away are expensive requirements. Right away means means brand new. Excellent means top of the line. Have you checked the Apple retailers in town?

From the US Apple store, basic MacBook Pro laptop is $2300. Basic iMac is $1099. Prices in Phnom Penh maybe be higher. I have a custom MacBook Pro that I bought for $5000. It is very excellent. I will be in Phnom Penh in 2 weeks. Interested?
stupid-barang
Expatriate

Re: Want to buy Nice Macbook or iMac Now

Post by stupid-barang »

PSC Computer has new mbp for $1900. Davy Computer has mid 2012 mbp i3 for $450 and i5 $550. There is a shop a few doors down from Davy that has 2017 mbp for $1100
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic