Room Wanted in PP

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Herk
Tourist
United States of America

Room Wanted in PP

Post by Herk »

Hello there. A mature and busy digital nomad would like to rent a big room in a nice home with a peaceful atmosphere. I am a Western male who is professional and responsible. Easygoing and friendly when it comes to conversation. I like watching occasional sports and movies in TV. Would rather have the company than live alone.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Room Wanted in PP

Post by rozzieoz »

I’ve got the perfect spot for you in Siem Reap!
Sorry it’s not closer for you.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Room Wanted in PP

Post by Gator »

Check out the Phnom Penh Housing group on facebook. There's always listings for roommates wanted. Good luck.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Room Wanted in PP

Post by pczz »

Herk wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:00 am Hello there. A mature and busy digital nomad would like to rent a big room in a nice home with a peaceful atmosphere. I am a Western male who is professional and responsible. Easygoing and friendly when it comes to conversation. I like watching occasional sports and movies in TV. Would rather have the company than live alone.
Digital Nomad so you need internet? Check out the area. some are better than others and internet sux here ATM apparenlty due to a break in an undersea cable. Seems to be affecting 4g and adsl/cable. Pick somewhere with a generator!We have also been warned that there will be rolling powercuts same as lat year becasue of a shortage of water in the hydro dams
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic