Frenchman on Drugs Arrested for Disturbing People

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Frenchman on Drugs Arrested for Disturbing People

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On December 26, 2019, at 10:30 am, the investigation and procedure officer of the General Department of Immigration, received a French man, JEAN CHRISTOPHE GUILLAUME LE BERRE, 30 years old, from Beung Keng Kong 1 police station in Phnom Penh.
The French man was arrested for using drugs and disturbing people. He came to Cambodia as a tourist on December 06, 2019.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Frenchman on Drugs Arrested for Disturbing People

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

So this poor sad fucker, or student, or worker having a hard earned break, or whatever
gets this thread on his CV for life.
Fucked Up in Cambodia.

JB posted a great vid on another post today. William S Burrows
only a man who knew the desolation - and the howls of the mob - could write this >>
and see it all around him every day

“Squatting on old bones and excrement and rusty iron, in a white blaze of heat, a panorama of naked idiots stretches to the horizon. Complete silence - their speech centres are destroyed - except for the crackle of sparks and the popping of singed flesh as they apply electrodes up and down the spine. White smoke of burning flesh hangs in the motionless air. A group of children have tied an idiot to a post with barbed wire and built a fire between his legs and stand watching with bestial curiosity as the flames lick his thighs. His flesh jerks in the fire with insect agony.”
- The Naked Lunch

He also wrote “Stay out of churches, son. All they got a key to is the shit house. And swear to me you’ll never wear a lawman’s badge.” or a tabloid journalist front page,?
― The Place of Dead Roads (about finger pointing. and hypocrisy)

IMO - i know this is provocative and strongly said.
Sorry,i just don't get these lurid front page stories,
- but then, I'm old school on this kinda thing i guess.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

They should arrest all of these drugged up lunatics and disgusting western beggars.
It's f.. embarrassing, every second day some nutcase approaches me on the riverside with some stupid sobstory or stuff like that.
Can they not just stay in their own countries and annoy people there.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

The ones at the top annoy me more than the ones on the bottom.
but that's just my thing
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:38 pm The ones at the top annoy me more than the ones on the bottom.
but that's just my thing
I can see your point. Fortunately I rarely have to talk to the ones "on top" here.
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

:evil: I am glad I did what I did when I did.
" Three can keep a secret if two are dead " to quote Benjamin Franklin but that was
pre internet.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

King Keil wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:16 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:38 pm The ones at the top annoy me more than the ones on the bottom.
but that's just my thing
I can see your point. Fortunately I rarely have to talk to the ones "on top" here.
That's OK KingK, you can get mad at them anyway. :D

My only treasure box is nature - and it ain't the poxy poachers who do most of the pinching.
So, yeah, in a sense i live with the "annoyances", "untidiness" and "poor manners" of the ruling class every day.
But i would probably slag off at them anyway - for fun.
'ludicrous bunch, much more than the bums on the street.
i reckon. :mrgreen: especially here
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A members' discussion is open on the darknet.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

We used to have a saying where I'm from that asked - do drugs make people crazy or do crazy people take drugs?

I guess the same could be asked of some expats in Cambodia. Does Cambodia drive people to drugs or are people who are driven to drugs attracted to Cambodia?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:25 pm A members' discussion is open on the darknet.
Should discuss it outside of the darknet for those that can't see it, is there something else that happened to this guy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic