Room for Rent with Private Pool and Live-in Chef

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

A Very Special Opportunity for a Very Special Person!

This could be your life at The Glass House Residence, Siem Reap:

You wake every morning to the smell of fresh baked bread, made by your resident chef, Robert, a qualified Danish chef.

You open your bedroom doors to meet the day, stepping out onto the tiles surrounding the crystal clear swimming pool.

You sit and have your morning coffee at the outside bar / kitchen, taking in your surroundings. I have lived here for three months and I still look around in awe sometimes, I feel very blessed to live here!

The gorgeous pool, the modern and fabulous house and the lush, green garden create an oasis on the outskirts of Siem Reap (Sala Kamreuk Road). People always say the same thing - this is a really cool place to hang out. The atmosphere is peaceful, calm and creative.

When you swim at night you can even see the stars!

We are offering a package to an individual or couple which includes poolside room and in-house chef (one meal per day - either lunch or dinner, plus bread, fruit, tea, coffee etc and some snacks), cleaning, laundry and shared office space with desk and office chair. This package is perfect for someone who works from home.

We have excellent wi-fi, which is included in the cost, as is the excellent generator, undercover parking, security guard and Netflix. At present there are four residents - one indivual and a couple, and we have two rooms for rent. Please be aware we have cats.

Price - $500 per person or $700 per couple per month (plus $250 security deposit). MINIMUM TWO-MONTH STAY.

Available immediately, please send an email to [email protected] to arrange a viewing.

Last edited by rozzieoz on Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Room for Rent with Private Pool and Live-in Chef

Post by rozzieoz »

rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Chef Robert’s creations. He also makes chocolates!
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Wow, that sounds absolutely fantastic!

But, how large are the rooms available?

What's the shared office like?

That 1 meal a day is the breakfast, I presume? Don't get me wrong, the bread alone makes me mouthwatering, so I wouldn't complain.

And - sorry - but one more question, regarding this:
rozzieoz wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:26 pm At present there are four residents - one indivual and a couple
Unless the cats count for 1 as well (ha, ha...) I think an individual and a couple count as 3, no?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

The rooms are generous with en-suite and storage space. I’ll take some photos tomorrow.

The one meal a day is either lunch or dinner. Servings are massive but the food is so healthy, I’ve actually lost weight since moving in.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

frizzie77 wrote:Wow, that sounds absolutely fantastic!

But, how large are the rooms available?

What's the shared office like?

That 1 meal a day is the breakfast, I presume? Don't get me wrong, the bread alone makes me mouthwatering, so I wouldn't complain.

And - sorry - but one more question, regarding this:
rozzieoz wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:26 pm At present there are four residents - one indivual and a couple
Unless the cats count for 1 as well (ha, ha...) I think an individual and a couple count as 3, no?
And the chef.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Regarding the office space- we have not actually finalized this yet but it will have excellent WiFi, laptop, printer, VPN with good light, coffee facilities and good desks.

We will welcome any input! We want to establish everyone’s requirements before we spend money in the wrong place.

However you’re always welcome to put a desk in your room and work in there, I prefer to do that.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Thanks @rozzieoz for your answers. Looking forward to photos (esp.) of the rooms. But this already sounds like a very good deal!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

frizzie77 wrote:Thanks [mention]rozzieoz[/mention] for your answers. Looking forward to photos (esp.) of the rooms. But this already sounds like a very good deal!

Is this for yourself or you and someone else? Just curious.
You’re welcome to come and look any time, come and have a meal and a swim . :)
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:06 pm Is this for yourself or you and someone else? Just curious.
You’re welcome to come and look any time, come and have a meal and a swim . :)
For myself. Although I have my doubts leaving Phnom Penh after 16 years...
But then again: Phnom Penh is changing so much and Siem Reap seems more and more an attractive alternative.
It's probably not something I'll decide overnight. Still, very interested in what you are offering.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic