Beachfront Hotel with pier for Rent in Koh Rong - 11 rooms $2500 / month

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Beachfront Hotel with pier for Rent in Koh Rong - 11 rooms $2500 / month

Post by basta.binici »

Beachfront hotel for Rent in Koh Rong Sok San (a.k.a. Long Beach or Royal Beach)

Turn key business with, hotel, pier,  restaurant&bar, beach:
The hotel has 11 private bathroom double bed bungalows with balcony, on the river and on the land.
There is a pier (dock) included with the hotel. There is a restaurant&bar on the pier.

The land has a hard title (Hard Card - LMAP).
Rental Period is 10-20 years.
Monthly Rent (all included): $2500 per month (negotiable)

The Hotel is located at one of the best spots on Royal Beach in Koh Rong. White sand beach with turquoise water, nearby waterfall as tourist attraction point. It is close to the planned airport of Koh Rong.

Water, Electric, High speed internet via Fiber Optic

Tags: beachfront property, Koh Rong property, business brokers, business for rent, hotel for rent, beachfront hotel for rent, Koh Rong real estate, land for rent

For more information on this property: https://kohrongre.com/p/beachfront-hotel-rent-koh-rong/

PHONE: +855 93 495 194 (WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Viber, Line)

Image Image Image Image Image
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Beachfront Hotel with pier for Rent in Koh Rong - 11 rooms $2500 / month

Post by phuketrichard »

Looks nice,a few questions
Key money?
average price/bungalow/night (high/low season)?
does the river where the bungalows are, run into the sea?
any pics of the restaurant/bar?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:46 pm Looks nice,a few questions
Key money?
average price/bungalow/night (high/low season)?
does the river where the bungalows are, run into the sea?
any pics of the restaurant/bar?
No Key money. Just monthly rent and security deposit (1 month deposit for each year of rental period).
River bungalows are very close to the sea. The restaurant and bar is simple, wooden, local. Please contact me by any messaging app for more information.
The current owners doesn't have a sign. They don't have online presence. No marketing. Their prices are $30 per night on high season. Not sure how much it is in low season.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Where does the waste water go? Any engineering drawings of the piers supporting the structure.
It looks idyllic and would make a nice hobby but I would prefer buildings on dry land myself.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Is the rent paid to Kith Meng. I know some village chiefs were holding out against him years ago but he does have the lease of the whole island for 99 years doesn’t he?
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

willyhilly wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:09 pm Is the rent paid to Kith Meng. I know some village chiefs were holding out against him years ago but he does have the lease of the whole island for 99 years doesn’t he?
Good question Willy,
Is anyone familiar with the state of play with those 99yr island concessions issued approx 12-14 years ago?
About 10 concessions from memory - to most of the major islands.
They came with supposedly strict deadlines for defined, staged development.
HE had to issue stern ultimatums at least twice, and extend those deadlines.
I don't think any of the concessions ever met those requirements.

Some were issued to powerful incompetents
some to capable people who realised the plans/dreams/developments were not viable.
some probably could not raise the capital required.
Any updates??

(I only know something about the situation on one particular island, but that is not a topic for this conversation
- too sensitive on a number of fronts, incl national security.)
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

two "prime " bits of real estate on what is supposed to be a very busy island up for grabs in 1 week? naything to do with the crackdown on illegal building slapped on the beach like the Casinao they are knocking down?
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

willyhilly wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:09 pm Is the rent paid to Kith Meng. I know some village chiefs were holding out against him years ago but he does have the lease of the whole island for 99 years doesn’t he?
Royal group holds only around 1/10 of the island. These lands are hard titled and those hard titles are given by HE to 500 families of Koh Rong in 2018. You guys don't have knowledge but dare to spread false information. The issues with Royal Group have been finalised in 2018. People are freely selling lands and buying lands.
This land belongs to a person. It has a hard title. The tenant will rent it from the landlord.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:25 pm
Good question Willy,
Is anyone familiar with the state of play with those 99yr island concessions issued approx 12-14 years ago?
About 10 concessions from memory - to most of the major islands.
They came with supposedly strict deadlines for defined, staged development.
HE had to issue stern ultimatums at least twice, and extend those deadlines.
I don't think any of the concessions ever met those requirements.

Some were issued to powerful incompetents
some to capable people who realised the plans/dreams/developments were not viable.
some probably could not raise the capital required.
Any updates??

(I only know something about the situation on one particular island, but that is not a topic for this conversation
- too sensitive on a number of fronts, incl national security.)
You can find the answers here. The issues were solved in 2018. No issues anymore from 2018. Please, read:
https://kohrongre.com/koh-rong-and-saml ... ownership/
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

basta.binici wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:31 pm
Royal group holds only around 1/10 of the island. These lands are hard titled and those hard titles are given by HE to 500 families of Koh Rong in 2018. You guys don't have knowledge but dare to spread false information. The issues with Royal Group have been finalised in 2018. People are freely selling lands and buying lands.
This land belongs to a person. It has a hard title. The tenant will rent it from the landlord.
Still doesnt make it any safer does it. You rent, some chinese take a shine to it and offers twice as much and "the person" will tear up your contract just as they are doing in snooky, kampot and now Phnom Penh. there is no security of tenure in Cambodia whatsoever, unless you are chinese
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic