Australian JAKE NICHOLAS BAYER Arrested for Attacking a Tuk Tuk Driver in Siem Reap

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Australian JAKE NICHOLAS BAYER Arrested for Attacking a Tuk Tuk Driver in Siem Reap

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Siem Reap): A 31-year-old Australian man, JAKE NICHOLAS BAYER, was arrested and sent to the department of deportation, Immigration Department, after he attacked a tuk-tuk driver in Siem Reap.

The police reported that on December 23, 2019, at noon, the suspect punched a 33-year-old Cambodian man, Nhel Sopheaktra, at Angkor Yeoung II, Sangkat Kok Chok, Siem Reap. The victim was hit and bruised on his right eye. The police went to the scene and arrested the suspect for questioning.

According to the victim and the witness, the attack was unprovoked, and the Australian man is also known for assaulting his Cambodian wife. They suggested that the suspect seems to be mentally unstable.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Australian JAKE NICHOLAS BAYER Arrested for Attacking a Tuk Tuk Driver in Siem Reap

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

A shame he doesn t get to share a cell with Kiwi Mark
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Australian JAKE NICHOLAS BAYER Arrested for Attacking a Tuk Tuk Driver in Siem Reap

Post by MarkRobinson »

:dragonchase: Please do not confuse me with the fashion victim /stogge kiwi Mark of Siem Reap infamy..
Although I have the same first name and place of origen as him ,there Is ,a billion tons of difference. Amongst some of my friends & associates I am known as Dragon Mark ( being born in the year of the Dragon,)
He's a interesting tittes - bit of info The ruler of Cambodia is also born into a year of Dragon and his eldest son attended the same educational facility as myself ,although 30 + years after I graduated.It is considered the " southern hemisphere s West point.
It starts with D and is located in Australia's Capital city.. :dragonchase: Vs :dragonchase:
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

MarkRobinson wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:41 pm :dragonchase: Please do not confuse me with the fashion victim /stogge kiwi Mark of Siem Reap infamy..
Although I have the same first name and place of origen as him ,there Is ,a billion tons of difference. Amongst some of my friends & associates I am known as Dragon Mark ( being born in the year of the Dragon,)
He's a interesting tittes - bit of info The ruler of Cambodia is also born into a year of Dragon and his eldest son attended the same educational facility as myself ,although 30 + years after I graduated.It is considered the " southern hemisphere s West point.
It starts with D and is located in Australia's Capital city.. :dragonchase: Vs :dragonchase:
Then why all this :dragonchase: ? Do you have something to hide ? :wink: (Joke)

Back OT - the guy in the OP is Australian - are they going to deport him directly as it's suggested ? Or will he go to court in Cambodia beforehand ? As he probably should.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

deleted previous,
i don't want to out anybody's real ID
sorry, i got confused, again
the last bit stands

Merry marxmas, bro'. Whichever M.R. you are, you will always be the fashion plate Mark to us. :dragonchase:
Last edited by SternAAlbifrons on Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Perhaps we could call KiwiMark MulletMark and Mark Robinson MilitaryMark. However given one is literate and the other is somewhat challenged at anything other than four-letter words, I believe most of us will know who's posts are who's.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:44 pm Perhaps we could call KiwiMark MulletMark and Mark Robinson MilitaryMark. However given one is literate and the other is somewhat challenged at anything other than four-letter words, I believe most of us will know who's posts are who's.
if Militray Mark can manage 4 letter words he is well educated for an aussie. they have to call us poms because english is too long to spell :stir:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Hey! Can we throw the rule book out the window and say fuck the the mods, fuck the prudes, fuck the topic-nazis
We're gonna have pile-on-the-aussies they-bloody-well-deserve-it Christmas night.

The kids have gone to bed and all the rest of us is good-hearted drunk and raring to go.
I'm serious, i mean it.

I'll ever partner up with kiwi mark, even with our old rugby injuries inherited at birth, we'll give them a right sheep-shagging in their poxy fly-blown shearing sheds.Then run off with all the fattest pay checks as well as the boss's nympho daughters.
Like us Kiwi always do!
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

Don't sugarcoat it, tell us Aussies how you really feel.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Fuck me - its a kiwi aussie wank fest... sleazy twats... :beer3:

But mish wishes you merry chrimbo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic