Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Post by Mishmash »

Here's the story in brief....

Mish got pissed, couldn't and wouldn't ride. Hired a Passapp. Arrived home - wife let me in and paid off the driver... Fell into a coma..

A few hours later woke up. No phone!!!

Did my timeline and could see left or fallen in tuk-tuk.

Got the driver's number from Passapp.

He finally answered around noon next day as he works the night-shift down the Riverside.

So we met at Jacky's Bar - I got my phone - he got the reward and a few beers.

Apparently, he found 2 phones that night...

Good result.

Here is the Pic....

frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Post by frizzie77 »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:43 pm Apparently, he found 2 phones that night...
Ha ha, he can make a business out of it: "You want phone back? OK, 50 dollaaa and keep the beers!"

But seriously, getting your phone back because you had an honest tuktuk driver is really nice and yes, he deserves a good reward AND a few beers!

Cheers!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Post by Mishmash »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:54 pm
Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:43 pm Apparently, he found 2 phones that night...
Ha ha, he can make a business out of it: "You want phone back? OK, 50 dollaaa and keep the beers!"

But seriously, getting your phone back because you had an honest tuktuk driver is really nice and yes, he deserves a good reward AND a few beers!

Cheers!
Yeah.. It was my fault totally. I'm happy the result.

I am still plugging Jacky's but I did complain that a couple of posters had come from CEO and no pole girls, and can we all have Santa themed ladies at Chrimbo at least!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic