60-Year-old Swedish Man Missing in Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 60-Year-old Swedish Man Missing in Phnom Penh

Post by pczz »

mossie wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:38 am
pczz wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:54 pm Your chance of a heart attack doubles if you are a man when you hit 50 :-(
Yeah. And there's 86% chance that you go blind if you wank past 49. Having actual sex your odds are even worse, but at least you don't go blind.
That's because there is 89% to drop dead during the intercourse...

:tard:
have you got a braille keyboard? :stir:
The heart attack statistic is from medical research in the UK. obviously if you drink too much, take illicit drugs, smoke, eat too much meat and do no exercise you are more at risk than vegans who run half marathons. At around 60 your body starts losing muscle at around 10% a year om average.
So back to the original point. We are fitter for longer in the west because we have good medical care, modern medicines and a healthier diet (on average) than our parents did. most 50 year olds now are better than i was when i hit 50, and quite likely will still be riding trail bikes and bar girls into there 60''s. For my generation 60 is 60 and its old :-( For those with long memoried rationing in the UK following world war 2did not end until 1957. Even in the 60's i remember and orange o banana being a bit of a luxury item. London was enveloped in toxic smog every winter, kids were breating in lead from petrol and most people smoked cigarettes. Your diet in your first 10 years is critical to physical and mental development so there si likley to be a bog difference in aging between the post war generation and those born in the last quarter of last century
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I wake up feeling young every morning.
I used to wake up feeling grumpy, but she left me.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:17 pm
BR549 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:11 pm Elderly? 60?
Get a grip...
Collecting a pension does not mean you are elderly.
You act like you are from 100 years ago when people lived to 50-60...
This reminds me of the lying thai skank who posted on her facebook that I was 'lost and alone'...
In reality, I was alone at Sukhothai having the time of my life.
I guess you never heard that 60 is the new 30?
"I guess you never heard that 60 is the new 30?"

Of course, that only applies to men. For women 60 is 60
correction - for women 30 is 60 and 60 is 150 million years
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:27 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:17 pm
BR549 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:11 pm Elderly? 60?
Get a grip...
Collecting a pension does not mean you are elderly.
You act like you are from 100 years ago when people lived to 50-60...
This reminds me of the lying thai skank who posted on her facebook that I was 'lost and alone'...
In reality, I was alone at Sukhothai having the time of my life.
I guess you never heard that 60 is the new 30?
"I guess you never heard that 60 is the new 30?"

Of course, that only applies to men. For women 60 is 60
correction - for women 30 is 60 and 60 is 150 million years

65 year old Christie Brinkley 1 in 371,000,000

While the percentage of the world's population of females aged 25- 29 has dropped in the past ten years from 8.1% to 7.7% the percentage of women over 65 has increased as have the percentage of males over 65.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 am I wake up feeling young every morning.
grumpy was one of the seven dwarves and was male. is there something you would like to get out of the closet :stir:
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

pczz wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:59 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 am I wake up feeling young every morning.
grumpy was one of the seven dwarves and was male. is there something you would like to get out of the closet :stir:
unless grumpy has a tm after it it is not trademarked. My grumpy was female, actually still is female and is my exwife. She is short in is sweetness, patience and empathy but stands a full 5 ft 6inches. Now back to your fairy tale Sneezy.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:37 pm
unless grumpy has a tm after it it is not trademarked. My grumpy was female, actually still is female and is my exwife. She is short in is sweetness, patience and empathy but stands a full 5 ft 6inches. Now back to your fairy tale Sneezy.
How did you know i had a cold? checked my closet and I cant see you or grumpy
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

pczz wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Perhaps Dopey would be more fitting than sneezy.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:55 pm
pczz wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Perhaps Dopey would be more fitting than sneezy.
oh dear. have i rattled your closet door. Its ok to love grumpy. my sister did just i preferred sleeping beauty.
Happy Christmas, I am sure you will see Grumpy again soon. Walt Disney always showing Snow white at xmas
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Hmmmm....getting waaaay off topic here. Albeit unless there's an update on the missing Swede, there's not much on topic discussion..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic