Do you need an English Teacher/Tutor?

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
ye-ji.jun
Tourist
Korea South

Do you need an English Teacher/Tutor?

Post by ye-ji.jun »

Hi,

I recently graduated from college in the United States and I'm looking for a part-time job in teaching English.
I am from Korea, but I went to English speaking schools all my life so I'm fluent in English.

Please hit reply or send me a private message and I can give you more details :)
TutorinKH
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Do you need an English Teacher/Tutor?

Post by TutorinKH »

ye-ji.jun wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:39 am Hi,

I recently graduated from college in the United States and I'm looking for a part-time job in teaching English.
I am from Korea, but I went to English speaking schools all my life so I'm fluent in English.

Please hit reply or send me a private message and I can give you more details :)
Hi, are you able to tutor 10th grade math?
Cambodia Tutor - [email protected] - www.CambodiaTutor.com - 071 446 5011 (SMS, Line, WhatsApp)
grabacoffee
Tourist
France

Post by grabacoffee »

Hello!

My bf, 27 years old, need to improve his English. He is French, a beginner and doesn't think he can make a proper English conversation yet.

He would like to do his lessons for 1 hour 1/2 or 2 hours, from 2:30 to 4:30 PM in a café, on 05/11, 06/11, 13/11, 19/11 and 20/11.

We would be glad to be in touch with you !

Have a nice day :D
TutorinKH
Tourist
United States of America

Post by TutorinKH »

grabacoffee wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:11 am Hello!

My bf, 27 years old, need to improve his English. He is French, a beginner and doesn't think he can make a proper English conversation yet.

He would like to do his lessons for 1 hour 1/2 or 2 hours, from 2:30 to 4:30 PM in a café, on 05/11, 06/11, 13/11, 19/11 and 20/11.

We would be glad to be in touch with you !

Have a nice day :D
Hello, this is possible. Please have your boyfriend contact me. My contact information is posted below.

Best,
CambodiaTutor.com
Cambodia Tutor - [email protected] - www.CambodiaTutor.com - 071 446 5011 (SMS, Line, WhatsApp)
James1962
Tourist
Canada

Post by James1962 »

I would like a Khmer friend of mine to learn better English. How much for a private tutor.
SkyLeong
Tourist

Post by SkyLeong »

how much per hour? and i am planning to have 3 months at least on this. since my partner is a beginner of english.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic