Dr Dmytro from Sihanoukville

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I ran into him the other night in PP and he gave me his card.

Former Snooky residents may be interested to know where he is now.Image
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Dr Dmytro from Sihanoukville

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Added to competent clinic/doctors list: post385848.html#p385848
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Thank you CEO - He is really good. :)
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

That's it?? Giving your business card to someone and having them post a copy of it on CEO is all it takes to be added to the competent clinic/dotor [sic] list??

No wonder people go to Thailand or Vietnam for anything more than a stomachache!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Tarndog no, don’t be ridiculous.

He comes with mine and many other expats’ recommendation, as he was well known in SNV as a really good doctor. He treated me after a moto accident and became my regular doctor after that.

This is just updating the details as he is now in Phnom Penh after practicing in Kampot for a while.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:53 pm That's it?? Giving your business card to someone and having them post a copy of it on CEO is all it takes to be added to the competent clinic/dotor [sic] list??

No wonder people go to Thailand or Vietnam for anything more than a stomachache!
A Doctor with 22 years of experience that studied at Zaporizhzhya State Medical University. ZSMU is a modern studying center, which has the highest (IV) accreditation level. This university is one of the oldest institutions of higher medical education in Ukraine. The university was established in 1903. The university is ranked in the top three Ukrainian medical universities: it is presented by 720 teachers, including 122 professors and 440 candidates of sciences. The total number of teachers with scientific degrees is greater than 86.3%.

Makes me wonder why he isn t teaching English as a second language and making the big money.

I kind of think that instead of specializing in gastroenterology he is more needed in mental health. Apparently those that suffer stay in the KOW and make no effort to have their issues treated.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

The only issue may be trying to find Sihanoukville Avenue in Phnom Penh...
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:40 pm The only issue may be trying to find Sihanoukville Avenue in Phnom Penh...
St 274 is "preah sihanouk boulevard", which is the big road than has all the motorbike shops and runs alongside Olympic on south side. Its a typo. Sihanoukville avenue does not exist. maybe one of his loyal customers would like to point that out
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

Dr. Dmitry Barsuk is one of the best doctors in Cambodia, now he lives with his family in Phnom Penh.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:53 pm That's it?? Giving your business card to someone and having them post a copy of it on CEO is all it takes to be added to the competent clinic/dotor [sic] list??

He is a very good Doctor by Cambodian standards.i I have used him in the past as my Doctor of choice in Sihanoukville.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic