Iranian dude hates Cambodia and goes back to Bangkok after 3 days coz he couldn't get Tinder matches (videos)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Iranian dude hates Cambodia and goes back to Bangkok after 3 days coz he couldn't get Tinder matches (videos)

Post by Phnom Poon »

he's a twat, but not as much as the sanctimonious twat foreigners that felt the need to post khmer reply videos

monstra mihi bona!
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: Iranian dude hates Cambodia and goes back to Bangkok after 3 days coz he couldn't get Tinder matches (videos)

Post by King Keil »

Was that really on the news now on freakin TV? Even had the impression government people were talking about that dude.
Nearly pissed my pants, this is great
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Iranian says he will make Cambodia great again
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

frizzie77 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:50 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:12 pm I think he's likely a closet gay.
^^THIS
I'm a 100% sure.

I mean, damning a whole country (while he was only a very short time in a very small part of Phnom Penh) because you cannot find a girl/woman on Tinder? I mean, seriously?

And then saying: "oh, Aeon mall was quite OK!" Yeah right, that's why you're visiting a country like Cambodia, to see a western-style mall. What's wrong with these people travelling at all?

Sure, the trash in Phnom Penh can be overwhelming and I sometimes think: "Hm, isn't there a better way to handle garbage?"
But it's nothing compared to the trash this Iranian (and apparently now living in The Netherlands) is representing.

When you're Iranian, it's not easy coming out of the closet, even when living in 'gay paradise' Holland...
Presumably he cannot go back to iran because gay is not in the iranian vocabularly and he would be stoned to death or whatever it is they do there now. Can we have a whipround to buy him a ticket home?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pczz wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:25 pm
frizzie77 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:50 pm
^^THIS
I'm a 100% sure.

I mean, damning a whole country (while he was only a very short time in a very small part of Phnom Penh) because you cannot find a girl/woman on Tinder? I mean, seriously?

And then saying: "oh, Aeon mall was quite OK!" Yeah right, that's why you're visiting a country like Cambodia, to see a western-style mall. What's wrong with these people travelling at all?

Sure, the trash in Phnom Penh can be overwhelming and I sometimes think: "Hm, isn't there a better way to handle garbage?"
But it's nothing compared to the trash this Iranian (and apparently now living in The Netherlands) is representing.

When you're Iranian, it's not easy coming out of the closet, even when living in 'gay paradise' Holland...
Presumably he cannot go back to iran because gay is not in the iranian vocabularly and he would be stoned to death or whatever it is they do there now. Can we have a whipround to buy him a ticket home?
After reviewing it I don't think he is a closet gay. He's just some young guy who didn't like it here. He got a lot of angry reactions to his videos, mainly addressing the Tinder issues. A lot of people were outraged about his disrespect for the country, but few if any acknowledged that there was too much litter here and that perhaps locals might be responsible for this. More personal responsibility and less witch-hunts against the messengers please, is that too much to ask?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

That SOB said Cambodia has trash on the streets. HOW DARE HE!

He is not supposed to inform tourists, tourists are supposed to already be in the country when they find out and it’s too late for them to change their travel plans!
stupid-barang
Expatriate

Post by stupid-barang »

Hate him if you want but he speaks the truth.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:08 am
After reviewing it I don't think he is a closet gay.

More personal responsibility and less witch-hunts against the messengers please, is that too much to ask?

How did your review change your mind? Was it because he didn't mention the lack of Tinder matches on his latest video? :plus1: :mrgreen:
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

The consensus is he may speak the truth but everyone hates him anyway.. Even my missus when she saw.. dunno what the guy did but he flunked the 'make friends' part of the course.

I dunno why he can't get a bird - that is so dumb.. Would I give him one of my harem - noooo wayyy - the ladies I know would complain about him complaining :facepalm:

Nahhh.. even Mr. Sar Kheng dun like him.

Go back to the mullahs.... and stoning for sex outside marriage.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:57 pm The consensus is he may speak the truth but everyone hates him anyway.. Even my missus when she saw.. dunno what the guy did but he flunked the 'make friends' part of the course.

I dunno why he can't get a bird - that is so dumb.. Would I give him one of my harem - noooo wayyy - the ladies I know would complain about him complaining :facepalm:

Nahhh.. even Mr. Sar Kheng dun like him.

Go back to the mullahs.... and stoning for sex outside marriage.
Luckily, he could go back to his adopted country The Netherlands altho in his latest vid he says he's in Thailand (if we can believe it). He better be careful coz after disparaging the current authorities, and I dunno how Cambodia/Thailand relations are, but I imagine a quick phone call to the respective authorities could quickly land him in jail.

I think it was in his second vid where he was reading the negative responses he mentioned he had a GF..again, if we can believe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic