Two Women Report Assault in Candy Bar, Street 136

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Two Women Report Assault in Candy Bar, Street 136

Post by Mishmash »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:36 am Ouchie!
So far I have not yet been hit with a pool cue.
Who knows why.
The thick end of a cue would hurt.
Any other members get beaten by girls with a cue ?
Maybe hit with the thick end of a lady-drink padded bill more likely

fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

could be worse. the belgium guy at g pub threw boiling water over a guy as he was leaving because he danced on a table. lost all the skin off his back
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:08 pm could be worse. the belgium guy at g pub threw boiling water over a guy as he was leaving because he danced on a table. lost all the skin off his back
What a chicken-shit thing to do! Obviously, he attacked him from behind.

Have any pictures of the Belgium guy? He sounds like my favorite person to...avoid...
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

I was only at his sports bar, when it used to be in the middle of GSM. Back then he was a nice enough guy.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

I was running a bar years ago and watched a female kick another female out in the parking lot as she was saying...don't talk to my ol man ever again....kicked her and kicked her until she crawled under a pickup truck...I finished my doob and went back in the back door ...
Saw people get hit with heavy glass beer mugs..pool cues...sucker punched from behind.
Had a guy as a joke put a derringer in my stomach because I wouldn't let him bring his bowie knife in earlier...the hammer wasn't back...I bought him a bud.
I quit the next day and never worked in another bar.
Bringing outside girls there was asking for trouble.
I had a run in with a ladyboy in Thailand that was epic.
I never saw so many people give me the ..YOU POOR BASTARD LOOK...I tried to make a dash for it at a train station by grabbing a tuk tuk and they all told me I had to go to the office and get the next guy in line while being accosted by miss tweaker.
The good ol days?
Yikes..
I like to play pool at a bar near Riverside with a table that is so fucked up it is nearly impossible to miss a shot on...I run the table and the girls go wild..
Then the next PRO steps up and I have been smoking and drinking rum all night but i am at 1 with the table and the balls just turn and go in even if i miscue.
I ring the bell anyway and we have a good laugh.
I stayed across the street from Candy Bar a few times but never went in.
I have decided to retire from Phnom Penh undefeated and undamaged...
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

BR549 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:37 am I have decided to retire from Phnom Penh undefeated and undamaged...
the damage was already done?

monstra mihi bona!
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

King Keil wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:11 am I was only at his sports bar, when it used to be in the middle of GSM. Back then he was a nice enough guy.
not my impression after doing a google search on him
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:37 pm
King Keil wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:11 am I was only at his sports bar, when it used to be in the middle of GSM. Back then he was a nice enough guy.
not my impression after doing a google search on him
Why so mysterious. Tell us what you seached for. I have no idea what his name is etc.
Not want to question your results at all.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

I just searched g pub. got quite a few results about the owner and security starting fights for the fun of it. this was a couple of years ago now. actually my friend couldnt figure out how he lost the skin off his back. it wasnt till the owner of a bar around the corner mentioned it to me that I found out it was boiling water from behind. she was quite shocked herself. my friend likes to have fun but hes never violent. he can take care of himself but the old boiling water from behind when you dont expect it and then half a dozen security guys on your back would get the better of most of us. he wasnt worried about the security guys because they cant fight, just couldnt figure out what happened to his back
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:53 pm actually my friend couldnt figure out how he lost the skin off his back. it wasnt till the owner of a bar around the corner mentioned it to me that I found out it was boiling water from behind. she was quite shocked herself.
How the hell did he not feel it at the time? Thats a serious level of drunk to have boiling water chicked over your back and not realize
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic