Thaksin Shinawatra’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Thaksin Shinawatra’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified

Post by phuketrichard »

IN the news!!!
(Channel 3 News) - Thai billionaire and former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has made a name for himself as a brash straight-talker who doesn’t mind being honest about how he makes his money.

Last week, he appeared on Timeline Suthichai Yoon and announced a new "wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Shinawatra urged everyone in Thailand to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, Kasikorn Bank called to stop Shinawatra interview from being aired - it was already too late.
"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called Bitcoin Revival that’s helping regular people in Thailand, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true."
read it all here; https://mountainelf.com/king-revokes/?f ... enIzjFZ4go
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Thaksin Shinawatra’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified

Post by Username Taken »

I don't see the story on that link, but just reading the snippet that you've posted above, it sounds like the #FAKENEWS that is popping up in ads using the names of famous actors, like Mel Gibson and others, politicians, and others. It's the same FAKE ad every time with a different name in the headline. When you scroll down you see the same photo of Bill Gates and someone else who are making HUGE money from cryptocurrency using AI. Then there are the testimonials from ordinary people like you and me who are making X thousand dollars every day/week from this scheme.
It's a scam. Someone somewhere is making a lot of money from mug punters being sucked in to the scam. I have seen numerous of these ads. They are the same ad over and over. I started reporting them a few weeks back, but still they come.
Post the ad/article in full, with images.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Thaksin Shinawatra’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified

Post by Username Taken »

Found a copy. Total scam.

SPECIAL REPORT: Thaksin Shinawatra’s Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe and Big Banks Terrified

Thai citizens are already raking in millions of baht from home using this "wealth loophole" - but is it legitimate?

Thaksin Shinawatra comes out with new secret investment that's making hundreds of people in Thailand very rich.

(Channel 3 News) - Thai billionaire and former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has made a name for himself as a brash straight-talker who doesn’t mind being honest about how he makes his money.

Last week, he appeared on Timeline Sutchichai Yoon and announced a new "wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Shinawatra urged everyone in Thailand to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

And sure enough, minutes after the interview was over, Kasikorn Bank called to stop Shinawatra interview from being aired - it was already too late.

Here's exactly what happened:

The Timeline host Sutchichai Yoon invited Shinawatra on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth and the young entrepreneur dropped a bomb:

"What's made me successful is jumping into new opportunies quickly - without any hesitation. And right now, my number one money-maker is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program called Bitcoin Pro Billionaire. It's the single biggest opportunity I've seen in my entire lifetime to build a small fortune fast. I urge everyone to check this out before the banks shut it down."

The Timeline host Sutchichai Yoon was left in disbelief as Shinawatra pulled out his phone and showed viewers how much money he's making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in Thailand whispering.

The segment ran out of time before Shinawatra could elaborate, so we got an exclusive interview with the man himself to learn more about this controversial opportunity.
CHANNEL 3 NEWS EXCLUSIVE WITH THAKSIN SHINAWATRA

"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called Bitcoin Pro Billionaire that’s helping regular people in Thailand, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true."

Shinawatra continues:

“I get that because I thought the same thing when a trusted friend told me about it. But after seeing with my own eyes how much money he was making, I had to try it for myself.

I'm glad I tried it because it was some of the biggest and easiest money I've ever made. I'm talking hundreds of thousands of baht a day on autopilot. it’s literally the fastest way to make a windfall of cash right now. And it’s not going to last for much longer when more and more people find out about it. Or when banks shut it down for good.”

WHAT EXACTLY IS BITCOIN PRO BILLIONAIRE AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

The idea behind Bitcoin Pro Billionaire is straightforward: To allow the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency boom which is still the most lucrative investment of the 21st century, despite what most people think.

Although Bitcoin Pro price has dropped from it’s all time high of ฿600,000 ($20,000 USD) per Bitcoin Pro, traders are still making a killing. Why? Because there are thousands of other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin Pro that being traded for huge profits on a daily basis.

Some of these cryptocurrencies include Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and Ripple and they are still making returns of over 10,000% and higher for ordinary people in Thailand.

Bitcoin Pro Billionaire lets you profit from all of these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artifical intelligence (AI) to automatically handle long and short selling for you so you can make money around the clock, even while you sleep.

Bitcoin Pro Billionaire is backed by some of the smartest tech minds to ever exist. Richard Branson, Elon Musk and Bill Gates just to name a few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's more but that will do. That image above is the one I mentioned before.

Total SCAM Richard.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:43 pm IN the news!!!

Last week, he appeared on Timeline Suthichai Yoon and announced a new "wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Shinawatra urged everyone in Thailand to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.

"You may have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called Bitcoin Revival that’s helping regular people in Thailand, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true."
read it all here; https://mountainelf.com/king-revokes/?f ... enIzjFZ4go
I get nothing but old news on the link. Anyway, good chance that it as UT says, and as always, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Saw a version of this one a couple of weeks ago with the King supposedly telling poor Thai how to make loads of cash on Bitcoin :D
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic