I had a really cool great great uncle;

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: I had a really cool great great uncle;

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

explorer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:39 pm what where your ancestors before they were "British", the 1st "British" ones must have had a mother and father? Don t confuse science and religion, Abraham is a biblical figure. Google Mitochondrial Eve, you will get a better understanding. American Indians did not magically appear on earth one day , Homo Sapiens have evolved.
British Isles: Humans probably first arrived in Britain around 800,000 BC. These early inhabitants had to cope with extreme environmental changes and they left Britain at least seven times when conditions became too bad. if they first arrived in 800,000 BC they didn t fall out of the sky. Your ancestors come from somewhere along the nile my friend as do mine and my Thai wifes.
Even in the last few thousand years, there have been so many people moving around and intermarrying, I think most of use are relatively closely related. And that has been happening ever since the beginning, but maybe they travelled less in ancient times.
explorer, even if you believe in God made Adam and Eve, then everyone on earth descends from Adam and Eve. The ancestors of living Native Americans arrived in what is now the United States at least 15,000 years ago, possibly much earlier, from Asia via Beringia. 15,000 years ago people from what we now call Asia travelled via the Kamchatka peninsula to what we now call North America, those people are Native Americans or "Indians" Science proves it.All humans come from the earlest Humans who lived along the Nile river. Human evolved. Aborigines left Africa some 70,000 years ago through Asia and were there 24,000 years before settling in Australia. People didn t start to travel with the birth of Christ, they have been migrating for at least 75,000 years
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic