Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by AndyKK »

PIEMAN wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:31 am :stir: TBH i only miss my friends from the KOW,vietnam is a cross between thailand and cambo,but i have never met more honest people than the vietnamese,ive had more phone for a whole 2 weeks.Poor Steve is going to be in jug for 3 months,i would never have gone to immagration knowing i was going to end up in that shit hole.You can still cross borders without pp in the day and age. :hattip:
Poor Stevie C has been let out and flew to Malaysia the other day I believe.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
mouytiet
Expatriate
Cook Islands

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by mouytiet »

Pieman be in my little part of paradise, glad to have him but the pies aint gonna work round here to much competition, hes got the Vietnamese right there my favourite people in the world.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

It has always been rumoured that the AFP actively inform their Cambodian counterparts about outlaw MC members who may be in Cambodia, this letter about some NZ Head Hunters MC members appears to prove that they are.

This letter doesn't indicate that they have actually committed any criminal act in Cambodia, and doesn't even appear to indicate that they are wanted by police in Australia or New Zealand from what I can tell, seems to be more of a warning for Cambodian Authorities to just keep an eye out for them. 🤔 Maybe someone else can translate more accurately.

Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:18 pm It has always been rumoured that the AFP actively inform their Cambodian counterparts about outlaw MC members who may be in Cambodia, this letter about some NZ Head Hunters MC members appears to prove that they are.

This letter doesn't indicate that they have actually committed any criminal act in Cambodia, and doesn't even appear to indicate that they are wanted by police in Australia or New Zealand from what I can tell, seems to be more of a warning for Cambodian Authorities to just keep an eye out for them. 🤔 Maybe someone else can translate more accurately.

Every busybody in the country has reposted this on Facebook today lol
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

@Jerry Atrick Yea it was all over Facebook yesterday, wouldn't have shared it here otherwise.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

It's made the local news.
Phnom Penh: New Zealand police have informed the Australian Federal Police that the members of the Head Hunters Motorcycle Club, which is involved in many drug cases and illegal crimes, are present in Cambodia. This is according to the letter No. 114 BK / 23 dated March 23, 2023, led by HE Dy Vichea, Deputy Commissioner General of the National Police and Chairman of the Task Force to search and crack down on big motorcycles.

Lt. Gen. Di Vichea requested the Capital-Provincial Police Chief to report to his superiors if he sees a group of big motorcycle criminals living on the territory of his province. The following 5 members of the Head Hunters Motorcycle Club involved in various drug cases and illegal crimes are present in Cambodia:

1. Elias Richard Robert GAITAL, Male, New Zealand, Date of Birth: 20/07/1991,
2. Name: Tau Te DALY, Male, Nationality: New Zealand, Date of Birth: 04/09/1998,

3. Name: Zion Sylvester LEOTA, Male, New Zealand, Date of Birth: 29/11/1987,

4. Name: Gordon Taiyeng HuAVAA, Male, New Zealand Nationality, Date of Birth: 11/05/1997,

5. Name Keleml Ses PALLI NIUE SIATIU Gender Male New Zealand Nationality Date of Birth 09/01/1995

Please note that the members of the Head Hunters Motorcycle Club who are living in Cambodia are involved in drug cases and many other illegal crimes. Copyright: Suong Sam
https://cen.com.kh/archives/642598.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

What's the bet their plan is (or was, being outed like this can't be helpful) to send a shipping container or two full of ... cough ...'bike parts' back home.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Random Dude wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:36 pm What's the bet their plan is (or was, being outed like this can't be helpful) to send a shipping container or two full of ... cough ...'bike parts' back home.
Very old school, probably too simplistic a plan tbf
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:48 am @Jerry Atrick Yea it was all over Facebook yesterday, wouldn't have shared it here otherwise.
Why wouldn't you have shared it?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:38 pm
Random Dude wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:36 pm What's the bet their plan is (or was, being outed like this can't be helpful) to send a shipping container or two full of ... cough ...'bike parts' back home.
Very old school, probably too simplistic a plan tbf
Yeah you're probably right, I'm sure they'd be up with the latest tricks.

That being said though, you do still read about it happening all the time. Customs intercepting a container full of engine parts or something stuffed with meth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic