So, chilli peppers are good for your health are they?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
YourMother
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: So, chilli peppers are good for your health are they?

Post by YourMother »

I know a little about chili. Check my national flag. Hottest chili on the planet. Now there are chilies for pure spice/hot. Then there are others like jalapenos that are great for taste.

Now I know they release endorphins and give you that WOW, snotty runny nose stuff ... but ... your butt. I have had many hot sauces from all over the world. They made me smash the bathroom sink they burned so bad I thought it was a tick or snake came up and bit me out of the toilet. Holy shit.

Now there are some purple chilies from the eastern part of mexico that are tiny but tasty.

Good for your health? Not if you have gout. Or if you have hemms. Or if you have a raw ass and it feels like an M60 going off.

But yeah, chilies are great, with or without the bastard seeds. IMO.
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

:ROFL2: Your ass will adapt (my ass did :oops: ), you just have to keep trying and trying ;)
Btw..........very good against Hemorrhoids........simply burns them out. You got to be brave, you know.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Fascinating depository of knowledge this CEO.
YourMother
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by YourMother »

So Francis, you are saying after my absolute vent on red chilies putting me off tabasco ........... that I should eat them till ......... I would need ice. I would need nitrogen. Fuck me, I would have to have .......................... how many chilies you talking about a day?

Never try this. Not even a little: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_S ... h_T_pepper :OD:
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Ohh.....I do know the "Carolina Reaper".......2,200,000 Scoville Heat Units...Je-sus. To answer your question....I hardly have a meal without chillies (or garlic).....I just love chillies.

Carolina Reaper
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic