Scandal as wife searching for her husband found him in a rented room

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Scandal as wife searching for her husband found him in a rented room

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: A man with a wife and four children was hiding secretly with a woman in a rented apartment when his wife found him in the room, and started to shout and scream to make him come out. This shocking event occurred at about twenty minutes after midnight on Sunday, December 15, 2019 in Sen Sok, Phnom Penh. The noise woke up all the neighbors and created a scandal, so the local people called the authorities to intervene.
As a result, the three participants were all taken to the Toek Thla commune police station for questioning, and the neighbors went back to sleep.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Scandal as wife searching for her husband found him in a rented room

Post by Doc67 »

I wonder if he survived the last 12 hours...
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

lol, reminds me of one time i was camped with a family on a floating house on the lake,
Dinner time one night - a middle aged woman paddles up and parks her dingy about 10 metre in front of the house where the commune chief was holed up with his new girlfriend.
Just out of range of the lights, you couldn't see her, but you sure could hear her.

At the top of her lungs she he gave him the full bucket load - wheel barrow load actually.
Cataloguing the full long list of his character defects, the dirty dealings he was involved in , what his kids thought of him.
the exact nature of his horrible death (suicide by pox, or something like that, combined with sudden heart failure and long painful liver disease)
- and on and on and on. For about 1-1.5 hrs.

My wife whispered to me what it was about and gave me the detailed translation, at my insistence. I finally got a reluctant giggle from her - but she and our hosts did their very best to studiously ignore it all. Just carried on the normal dinnertime conversation regardless. He was their commune chief, what could they say?
I loved it. One of my cambodian highlights actually.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

It is extremely rare for a Khmer wife to leave her husband over an extramarital affair.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:11 pm Image
Phnom Penh: A man with a wife and four children was hiding secretly with a woman in a rented apartment when his wife found him in the room, and started to shout and scream to make him come out. This shocking event occurred at about twenty minutes after midnight on Sunday, December 15, 2019 in Sen Sok, Phnom Penh. The noise woke up all the neighbors and created a scandal, so the local people called the authorities to intervene.
As a result, the three participants were all taken to the Toek Thla commune police station for questioning, and the neighbors went back to sleep.
What's so shocking about a Khmer guy cheating on his wife. I'd venture to guess it happens at least ten thousand times every day in the KOW.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic