Where do the non working girls go?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Where do the non working girls go?

Post by Duncan »

Tarndog wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:28 pm
Duncan wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:11 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm It may sound strange but I know two girls that work in a bar and they have never ever gone out with a guy before , infact I dont even think a guy has ever even held their hand , been kissed or any more , so I think there must be a lot more like that , it's just a matter of meeting them.
How do you know this?

Why do you question what I say. If I say know them, that's exactly what I mean.
How do you know this?

There are things I know that you don't know, that is why you ask questions about things you don't know about.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Duncan wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:26 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:28 pm
Duncan wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:11 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm It may sound strange but I know two girls that work in a bar and they have never ever gone out with a guy before , infact I dont even think a guy has ever even held their hand , been kissed or any more , so I think there must be a lot more like that , it's just a matter of meeting them.
How do you know this?

Why do you question what I say. If I say know them, that's exactly what I mean.
How do you know this?

There are things I know that you don't know, that is why you ask questions about things you don't know about.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

he's right. a girl in a girly bar doesn't mean she's bad. If one won't let you get "handsy" or won't bar fine is most likely 1 out of these 2:
She doesn't like you
OR
There's a solid chance she is "original" and lady drinks are an easy way for a girl to make a buck here.
Still here, in country...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

If one won't let you get "handsy" or won't bar fine is most likely 1 out of these 4:
90% she doesn't like you.
8% she doesn't care.
1% she is original.
1% she has a cock.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

good for the first few months anyway, if they still around after that, the bar life takes over pretty quick haha i hate seeing the sweet innocents turn, got to snap em up quick
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:10 am good for the first few months anyway, if they still around after that, the bar life takes over pretty quick haha i hate seeing the sweet innocents turn, got to snap em up quick
No always so. One of the girls I mentioned has worked in a bar for two years the other only one year.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:58 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:10 am good for the first few months anyway, if they still around after that, the bar life takes over pretty quick haha i hate seeing the sweet innocents turn, got to snap em up quick
No always so. One of the girls I mentioned has worked in a bar for two years the other only one year.
yeah i know some too, but if you thinking being in that environment plus with the regular drinking doesnt change them from the girl that first walking through the doors...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
paparazzi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by paparazzi »

Most of the 'originals' in the bar put a high price on their virginity. (Many return to the bar after cashing in on virginity.) Most of the money going straight to Mama in the village.

Getting a virgin from the bar could work out but remember the bar is where the girls learn many tricks - the greatest being the art of deception!!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Some girls do and some girls don't,

Some girls will and some girls won't .

Everybody knows that song.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

BigDee wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:12 am Been here a couple of weeks, over the girly bar scene now. Where do the non working girls go for a night out? Looking to find someone with a real job and hasn’t been around the block lol. I know about the clubs but are there any bars around where one could meet a decent girl/woman?
I'd say, meet them like you would in the traditional sense --- weddings, birthday parties, temple festivities, concerts, recitals, and the rest.

You're more likely to chat up stable girls during lunch hour in the city, at a random street food cart, or a gym than at a bar or cafe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic