Where do the non working girls go?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
BigDee
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Where do the non working girls go?

Post by BigDee »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:59 am A gray girl is someone who is not your classic bar girl but will hang out at higher end estblishments and date a western man in return for extracting a sizeable portion of his pay check. Oskar bar on riverside os a fine place to observe such ladies in the wild.

To quote Mr Lambo from another place

"a grey girl is a girl that is not a white cloth anymore, usually used to describe sexually active girls who arent married

for me its just personal preference, i often find girls that have had Barang BF's before irritating, often picking up habits/traits from their Barang ex"
Haha cheers and well noted: Sooo Grey girl it is then LOL
i just checked Bassac on line, cant believe i have been to Malis a number of times for dinner and didnt know about this place. will head that way tonight :thumb:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:59 am often picking up habits/traits from their Barang ex"[/i]
Oh yuk.
Never really thought about that, but Jeez AJ, thanks for the warning mate.
...yarr-uk!
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

PS, Has anyone ever tried the waterfront dance class to meet the girl of their dreams?
I alway thought if i ever need to find the local grab-a-granny i would start there first.

Good, decent types, mostly, but there would be few secret "blockies" amongst them if that was your taste., for sure.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:35 am Good, decent types, mostly, but there would be few secret "blockies" amongst them if that was your taste., for sure.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

After living in Australia for a while I note that young women and older women are very free and easy. Dating sites and bars and nightclubs all have women who fuck like rabbits.
More than an attractive hostess in a bar!
I liked the grey girls who often cut hair or nails or were models and understood more about money than hostesses. I have great regrets about two in particular. One is now married and living in Melbourne.
I don’t understand why anyone would waste time with a good girl.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote:
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:35 am Good, decent types, mostly, but there would be few secret "blockies" amongst them if that was your taste., for sure.
Just lolled to fuck in the carwash ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

Duncan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm It may sound strange but I know two girls that work in a bar and they have never ever gone out with a guy before , infact I dont even think a guy has ever even held their hand , been kissed or any more , so I think there must be a lot more like that , it's just a matter of meeting them.
How do you know this?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Tarndog wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:03 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm It may sound strange but I know two girls that work in a bar and they have never ever gone out with a guy before , infact I dont even think a guy has ever even held their hand , been kissed or any more , so I think there must be a lot more like that , it's just a matter of meeting them.
How do you know this?

Why do you question what I say. If I say know them, that's exactly what I mean.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

Duncan wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:11 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:03 pm
How do you know this?

Why do you question what I say. If I say know them, that's exactly what I mean.
How do you know this?
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

:popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic