what about elected MODS?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: what about elected MODS?

Post by Doc67 »

Democracy is greatly overrated.

(Think Donald Trump...)

Is this going off topic? Shall I proceed to the naughty corner?
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:39 pm Some of us sometimes write for non-members more than for the members.
I do anyway - especially with info sharing.
I am aware when writing, a lot of people we don't know read this forum. Some answers are not aimed only at members, but also other readers.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:36 pm At this moment, there are 10 registrants and 371 guests reading this forum (which, I guess, means General Chatter). That says enough.
You are right, there are a lot of non-members reading the forum. That's a good thing. Some will click and move on, but others will stay around.
Right now:
In total there are 2241 users online :: 95 registered, 9 hidden and 2137 guests
This is a bit off the topic, but I'd like to encourage non-member readers of CEO to join up and post on the forum. There must be something that interests you here, so what you have to say will likely interest others. :friends:
yeah actual posters only account for a small percentage of the actual users of the forums, some people do forget that, there are a large percentage that dont post but still use the forums as a source of info and read
I would be one of those people who used the forum for info and a read over coffee. I've had a few accounts before but got tired of the likes of Vlad and a couple of others, so I quit. I'm happy to see the trolling has dropped off.

Now, is someone going to let me into the restricted, VIP area, or what? :plus1:
Mikee_c30
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Mikee_c30 »

Up lambo
It’s mikee Coleman from Lincoln I’m
Here man Sihanoukville..where r you brother
hiway5
Expatriate
Spain

Post by hiway5 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:36 pm At this moment, there are 10 registrants and 371 guests reading this forum (which, I guess, means General Chatter). That says enough.
You are right, there are a lot of non-members reading the forum. That's a good thing. Some will click and move on, but others will stay around.
Right now:
In total there are 2241 users online :: 95 registered, 9 hidden and 2137 guests
This is a bit off the topic, but I'd like to encourage non-member readers of CEO to join up and post on the forum. There must be something that interests you here, so what you have to say will likely interest others. :friends:
yeah actual posters only account for a small percentage of the actual users of the forums, some people do forget that, there are a large percentage that dont post but still use the forums as a source of info and read
AFAIK this would include google searches. If the website is to maintain a good reputation it should try to have correct information. More traffic good for business and the longevity of the website.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mikee_c30 wrote:Up lambo
It’s mikee Coleman from Lincoln I’m
Here man Sihanoukville..where r you brother
Haha nah then mucker, i just left Cambodia last night and back chilling in Thailand, wtf you doing over here ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic