New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:36 am I'm quite sure you will not sell....
Are you gonna pretend you were really into buying a pizza oven? You must believe I can not recognise a troll when I see one. You are literally arguing the price of an oven you are not interested in, at close to 1am in the morning (if you are in PP).

I am certain that somebody else there in Cambodia will be able to go to https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/porta ... acesaving/
and see that a BNIB Ardore actually costs 900 Euro + 60 Euro for the Biscotto Saputo floor + XXX for shipping, with shipping being "unavailable" to Vietnam and Cambodia. Or you could just use a web proxy (even lamers can google for those) and confirm this price for yourself.

Go have a lie down. You've already said goodbye.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Re: New PIZZA OVEN for sale. Made in Italy. LPG (gas) powered for sale in Phnom Penh.

Post by rogerrabbit »

The 700 euro frizzie77 see is the price without VAT/taxes. Price with taxes is 900 euro. The website probably removes the taxes automatically depending from what location/IP you enter the site.
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

rogerrabbit wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:48 am The 700 euro frizzie77 see is the price without VAT/taxes.
Thank you Roger. Strange that I did not see that through my Cambodian proxy, but I digress.
IF this was available for Cambodia, we would then be looking at 737 euro + 60 euro for the Biscotto Saputo + Shipping (120 euro to be generous) then + 10% VAT + 15% (bakery oven duties) on that (yes, duties and VAT are applied to shipping AFAIK). Equals 1146 Euro, which is the same as 1267 USD. Then I have not even included whatever extra fees the customs people will want.
My BNIB is $800 ONO :)

EDIT: Thanks for the PM somebody. This item will move! Somebody that can make a profit estimate and isn't a negative Nelly is bound to see it come to good use.

Have a good night.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Fitz wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:12 am
rogerrabbit wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:48 am The 700 euro frizzie77 see is the price without VAT/taxes.
Thank you Roger. Strange that I did not see that through my Cambodian proxy, but I digress.
Because, most websites these days perfectly detect when you're trying to access through a proxy. They will ignore that or simply deny you access.

I'm surprised you don't know that, although you pretend you "recognize a troll when you see one".

And regarding the time of writing: yes, the later it gets the sharper I am.
(Unlike you, I'm afraid...)

And the unanswered question is STILL: what did you pay for the super duper oven?
(Kind of gets me that you refuse to answer the honest question... but if you ever do, please state the original price, the price behind a proxy, any taxes - whether VAT or other - shipping costs or not, maybe the cost of whistling while going through customs, any other unforeseen fees, and any other costs I may have forgotten).
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 am

Yet you quote a price without VAT and import duties and pretends that that is the actual price of the item, WHEN YOU COULD NOT BUY IT FOR 737 even if your life depended on it. Some savvy businessman LOL. You blew it. Gotcha. :whip:
frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 am what did you pay for the super duper oven?
That is completely irrelevant and you are not very nice so I am not jumping through hoops for you, troll. What is relevant is the market price of a BNIB Ardore with a Biscotto floor, and this has now been established to be in excess of $1000, or even €1000. Sorry Gramps. Go to sleep. Sore loser.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Fitz wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 am
frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 am

Yet you quote a price without VAT and import duties and pretends that that is the actual price of the item, WHEN YOU COULD NOT BUY IT FOR 737 even if your life depended on it. Some savvy businessman LOL. You blew it. Gotcha. :whip:

VAT is a tax on goods used in the EU , so if goods are exported outside the EU , you do not charge VAT.
That's why - from my NON-PROXY Cambodian IP - I saw the price without VAT.
And you don't know that VAT rule?
Right...
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:07 am I believe Cambodia does not have VAT
You just died on the stage in a pathetic way.
http://www.customs.gov.kh/outline-of-la ... and-taxes/
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

Fitz wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:10 am
frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:07 am I believe Cambodia does not have VAT
You just died on the stage in a pathetic way.
Everybody can see I never wrote the above. In my post before I only explained what the rules are when delivering goods FROM the EU to OUTSIDE the EU. A company then does NOT charge VAT. That's an official rule (and yes, I have experience in this trade from the EU to here).
Why do you think I saw that price as in my screenshot? Because that company selling the stuff knows the rules better than you!

You just outed yourself as someone who not only selectively quotes someone else, but even worse rewrites quotes to something someone never wrote.
Be proud of yourself!
Fitz
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Fitz »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:18 amwhen delivering goods FROM the EU to OUTSIDE the EU. A company then does NOT charge VAT.
That applies to EU companies selling to private individuals outside EU that for some reason do not get hit with tax on the inbound. Cambodian customs are not an EU company, and they will hit your shipment of 737 euro + 60 Euro + Shipping, with (at least) 10% VAT plus 15% duties + possibly an ST (special tax), as per http://www.customs.gov.kh/outline-of-la ... and-taxes/ .
This is incontrovertible truth.

I will let smart minds here set you straight since every post I write just reminds you how you blew it. You are plain wrong and the evidence is in this thread. You, and everybody else, is completely unable to gain possession of a BNIB Ardore from the company for 737 euro. You would have to pay a minimum of 900 euro, and then you'd have to personally pick it up in Italy. This is incontrovertible truth.

To reiterate. When you buy an Ardore and import it to Cambodia (and anywhere else, including the EU) you pay around, or in excess of, $1100. This is, for the intents of this conversation, the approximate market value of a BNIB Ardore, further underlined by the 55 day waiting list on the product.The one I sell is is $800 ONO and available today.

For consumer info (not you Frizzie, obviously, you're not even vaguely interested in the topic) , you can get a slightly less good oven like the Roccbox for a bit more than $800 when you import it yourself. The Ardore is better though. Check the reviews and the forums. I recommend pizzamaking.com
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Clicked in this thread as I wondered what’s so exciting about a Pizza oven. Why can’t someone just post an item for sale and if someone is interested they contact them? Was the result of the argument the knowledge that things can be bought outside of Cambodia at a different price? Not exactly groundbreaking information.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic