Husband and Wife Die from Bathroom Electrocution

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 30904
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 1525
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Husband and Wife Die from Bathroom Electrocution

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:01 am

Image
Sihanoukville, Cambodia News: It is not news that some Cambodians live in deplorable, and even dangerous conditions. Faulty electric wiring is responsible for a large number of fires, as well as fatal electrocutions.
Image
Unfortunately, yesterday morning, two Cambodian workers from Takeo, a husband and wife, were killed by electrocution in their rented bathroom in the city of Sihanoukville, where they had found work. The deceased couple were found lying dead on the bathroom floor and it was not possible to revive them. They have been identified as Sam Saran, 41, and Pov Chenda, 39 years old, from Tramkok district, Takeo province. RIP.
Image
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post