Dark Side of Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bcysblues
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Dark Side of Kampot

Post by Bcysblues »

Police officer in Siem Reap told me they desperatly wanted people to come to them with shit like this, that he knew about the bad once as everyone does but that they where working hard on the inside to combat this. Problem is people are afraid to come foreward for this very reason. It's not easy. But I still have my faith in the good to prevail in time. Right now Thailand and Cambodia is working more together to battle trafficking. It's not a small matter in Thailand either. They are stationing posts available on the border I heard last with the intention to rescue and integrate the victims more easy. Its just a small thing, but the small things add up. They are also working with interpol on some cases, and it just so might be that the cambodian police whould have met with more interest and understanding than the german police managed to show her. Call me a sudden optimist. I actually still have some faith. Though I think most of you probably overestimate the european police and their intetest in a single rape case. They wouldn't even let her press charges. Though its surposed to be perfectly possible to press charges on a rape that happend abroad. Why don't they? In my country they have blamed pedophile investigations for taking up all the resources. Truth is there is so much of this shit all over the world our capacity is failing, even in our oh so just, rich and safe part of the world, Europe. The heroes whould actually be the FBI this time, because they cracked the dark web as many of you already know, and they sendt the ip off all the abusers sharing content online to the police in their home countries. In my country they arrested almost one hundred in one city over this. Pedophiles. They where police, teachers, architects, lawyers, kinder garden uncles, everywhere in our society, and they where working together undiscovered since for ever in abusing kids and getting away with it. Norway is a small country mind you with even smaller cities. Close to one hundred arrests in one operation. Boom! That sure says it. Arrests are still ongoing. Has been for years. In oslo they just caught some of those pizzagate symbol using fuckers. Boy o boy. They had a special computer so big it made the police equipment shut trying to break it. I don't know to much about computer but in my words that is what happend. They are still encrypting material from it. The thing that has happend that many of you may have overlooked is international cooperation. It's a growing thing these days thanks to the abuse cases. We crack a computer and find ips from all over the world. In an older world we whould fix our own problems but the seriousness and uglyness in raping children has provoked a strong counter reaction world wide. We had a Norwegian politician caught for abusing kids in the Philippines. The Norwegian police made cooperation with the Philippines and now he is paying them 200 000 Norwegian krones each which I think is close to 20000 euros. Not much for beeing abused by a ugly ass politician but it sure is a better start than anything we have ever seen before. This is in addition to prison time of course. But yes you see. The corruption is everywhere, and the exyent of the abuse. Best kept secret is, abuse is more lucrative than heroin on the black market, it just used to habe less busts. People working in the system and even the police just to make it easier for them to keep abusing and even silence the victims, it is a big problem everywhere. No matter whete you come from I strongly doubt your counyry is an exception, less you are gods chosen people and cleaner than the rest of the world that you are born into. It has been like this for ever. Even in our richer part of the world I am sorry to tell those who still doubt it. We just keep denying it which sadly means we keep allowing it to happen to our children. In my one share about bictim blaming the article tries to explain how good people end up blaming the victim because of the psychological need to preserve our image of our world as a place whete good is rewarded and evil is punished. It's not evil, just naive, but again I want you to see that even the consequences of beeing naive can be horrendous in this context. Even so, the world is actually changing, always. Sometimes even for the better. No one is in denial in cambodia. They will not be fooled like we have been. I actually have big faith in the country, though not so much in people i general, nothing makes me sader than denial still, after all the work we put in to expose these people and to show you guys a picture more resembling the truth, even when it hurts.
Last edited by Bcysblues on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halt and catch fire.
Bcysblues
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Bcysblues »

deviantinfamous wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:36 pm lost me at "kept drugging my food to keep me horny"
Not all of uss are born investigators :p
Halt and catch fire.
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jubo2 »

deviantinfamous wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:36 pm lost me at "kept drugging my food to keep me horny"

Yes #metoo

hahaha
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

This is the Norwegian woman who ran out on a hotel bill a few months back? Someone needs to get in contact with her family as she is obviously on meth or just plain gone nuts.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Bcysblues
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Bcysblues »

I did not run away from any bills. My dues where paid for. I even paid for the other shithead so don't even start it with me mr. Meth, yes clearly. Why else whould I care that a girl was raped. Your insecure bullshit just peels off on this one. You want to shut me up you should try with intelligent arguments which I am guessing you are incapable of anyway.
Halt and catch fire.
Bcysblues
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Bcysblues »

Halt and catch fire.
Bcysblues
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Bcysblues »

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.
Halt and catch fire.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I think I might lock this thread now, it's just getting more and more ridiculous.

LOCKED.
Locked Previous topicNext topic