Lost souls from walkabout bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Lost souls from walkabout bar

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I enjoyed the upstairs at Walkabout. Usually empty besides myself and the people I was drinking with, no wait for pool tables.

Walking in you expect to be ogled by the downtrodden freelancers wasting away at the bar downstairs. Make no eye contact and walk promptly upstairs.
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Loat souls from walkabout bar

Post by jovial fucher »

atst wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:38 pm Wish I had my hot english teacher for a few more years rather than last year of high school, only time I got over 50 in english, but I can still see her arse as she was writing on the blackboard
Memory's
I guess you're a wanker like the rest of us, then.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Had lunch there a long time ago in a lifetime far away. Some older scantily clad Khmer girl started smoking next to me. I paid her to stop smoking. She was shocked but stopped smoking. I enjoyed the rest of my lunch smoke free.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:44 am Had lunch there a long time ago in a lifetime far away. Some older scantily clad Khmer girl started smoking next to me. I paid her to stop smoking. She was shocked but stopped smoking. I enjoyed the rest of my lunch smoke free.
Was she in a black cat suit, big tits squishing out, and heavy eye makeup? Big wavy mane of brown/black hair. A few years past prime, yes?
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Jcml19 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:08 am Albeit im a raging alchy

I guess the folks did something right 😀😀😀
:roll:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

Felgerkarb wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:44 am Had lunch there a long time ago in a lifetime far away. Some older scantily clad Khmer girl started smoking next to me. I paid her to stop smoking. She was shocked but stopped smoking. I enjoyed the rest of my lunch smoke free.
Was she in a black cat suit, big tits squishing out, and heavy eye makeup? Big wavy mane of brown/black hair. A few years past prime, yes?
I think I remember a similar kind of girl, around 10 years ago. She said I could do "anything I want" with her, but she wasn't very appealing so I went upstairs.

I also remember a pretty big, hairy but bald, and loud guy, always playing pool with the girls downstairs. Rumors were he was HIV positive iirc. I saw him again a year ago, looking much older and worn out. Gave me kind of a flashback. Anyone knows him?

(Oh, and one Vietnamese girl I knew was later killed in a car accident right in front of the Walkabout I was told. During the time when the Chili Bar was still there. Feels like ages ago.)
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

this is sounding like a luxurious haunt. did they tear it down?
Still here, in country...
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

bong.kuit wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:47 am
Felgerkarb wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 am
I think I remember a similar kind of girl, around 10 years ago. She said I could do "anything I want" with her, but she wasn't very appealing so I went upstairs.
(Oh, and one Vietnamese girl I knew was later killed in a car accident right in front of the Walkabout I was told. During the time when the Chili Bar was still there. Feels like ages ago.)
Likely her. She was turning tricks in the 90s, so she was one of the older ladies still working until a few years ago. She used to run the circuit between Walkabout, Howies, and White Cobra towards the end. Banging body, but her face was...not. Age, drugs, alcohol, and tough living did a number on her. One of my good friends actually married her over 15 years ago...that went...well. She quickly drained him of life, funds, and fucked off back to the streets.

We were actually friends for years. She used to show up at my house unannounced (long story there) and crash on my couch for 15 hours straight, naked. Would not sleep in the guest bedroom because she was afraid of ghosts. My boss came by one Saturday to pick me up for unscheduled work, and I forgot she was there. He came in and looked at my couch and was like, ummm...Felger...there's a naked lady on your couch. He leaned over and took a good look, like I said, banging body. I was like, oh...ya...heh...sorry. Let's go. He just shook his head and said, ya, that figures...

I remember that poor tuk tuk driver who burned to death in front of everyone in front of Walkabout...those screams....fuck. I was at Black Cat and saw a crowd and suddenly flames, starting walking over there, then heard the screams...
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Still remember meeting a guy outside who had booked 10days there at 20$ a night through a booking site. He said his toilet wouldn't flush.
Man, that was funny
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

King Keil wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:13 am Still remember meeting a guy outside who had booked 10days there at 20$ a night through a booking site. He said his toilet wouldn't flush.
Man, that was funny
That's not funny.
10 days at $20 a night ,,, I bet he was in a shitty mood all the time he was here.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic