Deportee killed my friend

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Deportee killed my friend

Post by PIEMAN »

AS im no longer in the KOW its safe for me to post this,A trump returnee killed my mate,the American embassy are doing everything to obstruct the case.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trump killed my friend

Post by PIEMAN »

Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:38 am AS im no longer in the KOW its safe for me to post this,A trump returnee killed my mate,the American embassy are doing everything to obstruct the case.
What is a trump returnee?? And how did he/ she kill your mate? I couldn't open the image.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Tarndog wrote:What is a trump returnee?? And how did he/ she kill your mate? I couldn't open the image.
Trump had PIEMAN’s mate arrested on the street without due process, stripped of citizenship by execute order, then sent straight to Cambodia, where there was a CIA assassination team with orders to kill.

All revealed as part of the litany of impeachable offenses against the president. Hasn’t everyone been religiously watching MSNBC?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:27 am
Tarndog wrote:What is a trump returnee?? And how did he/ she kill your mate? I couldn't open the image.
Trump had PIEMAN’s mate arrested on the street without due process, stripped of citizenship by execute order, then sent straight to Cambodia, where there was a CIA assassination team with orders to kill.

All revealed as part of the litany of impeachable offenses against the president. Hasn’t everyone been religiously watching MSNBC?
:thumb: LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

What's the over/under on when we should expect to see a Go Fund Me campaign for our dear, unhinged PIEMAN?
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

:popcorn:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:49 am
PIEMAN is saying this deportee murdered somebody.

It’s the same deportee Dankman warned was snooping around his house and posted his picture.

That’s 2 independent accusations of serious crime against the same guy on CEO.

general-chatter/looking-for-this-man-t27147.html
Dankman wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:52 pm He was checking out the locks on my house...Lied about knowing my neighbor and talked like some gang
banging retard.
Dankman wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:05 am If you see/know this 'Man'....please PM me.

Many thanks...Mr Dank

fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

PIEMAN, you have been giving hints about Bradford saying that you’ll give the full story once you are in Thailand.

Now you are saying that somebody murdered your friend.

Here’s a direct question that should be easy to answer. Are you accusing Tha Bun of killing Bradford?
PIEMAN wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:01 am over 3 weeks ago this happened his apt is still locked by the police and Bradford is not cremated,strange.
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:36 pm all will be explained at a later date,we have said when i move to thailand we aint paying anymore.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Deportee killed my friend

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Cleaned up a few off topic posts and edited the subject heading to better reflect the content.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic