retirement visa

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: retirement visa

Post by Pizzalover »

ER express fees, once again. I think I will need to get it done within 2-3 work days as a weekend might interfere with my stay. What are the current extra fees on top of the 290-295? Some of the members have had recent experiences and I am eager to get a grasp on what to expect.

THANKS!
JJ62
Expatriate
Australia

Re: retirement visa

Post by JJ62 »

Well I went with PSD Kiwi's recommendation, Call Kim. Organised & a minimum of fuss.
All I needed was my passort with Ordinary E visa, a local address & cash & I got my passport back with ER visa <24hrs (extra $90).
All this just a day after arriving in PP...spot on!
:beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic