CUBIK ▸▸Enter The Heart of Darkness 06/12/19

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
PPUG
Expatriate
Cambodia

CUBIK ▸▸Enter The Heart of Darkness 06/12/19

Post by PPUG »

Phnom Penh Underground & CODE RED Agency present:
CUBIK▸▸ Enter The Heart of Darkness
6th December 2019 / 10PM - very late @Heart of Darknesss, #38, St51, Phnom Penh
DJs : MOUDY- NORA HAIDEE - DALAH - DJ Sequence (Phnom Penh Underground)
▸Free before 11pm / $6 after
▸HOUSE/TECHNO/DRUM&BASS ALL NIGHT LONG
FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2269308513361103

To mark the start of High Season, we're having a very special CUBIK at one of the best venues in Phnom Penh - the iconic Heart of Darkness. As you'll know from our previous events at Heart - Jasper James, Leeroy Thornhill, Stanton Warriors - it's an amazing venue with amazing decor, a top notch sound system, awesome lights and lasers (and lots of toilets!)

We'll be showcasing some of the best DJs in Phnom Penh in the shape of MOUDY- NORA HAIDEE - DALAH (CUBIK debut!) - alongside resident DJ Sequence (Phnom Penh Underground).

If you've ever been to one of our parties before you can expect music, atmosphere and a party like nowhere else in town. Proper Party Music for Proper Party People!

Our amazing face-painter Pidor Ham will be in attendance to make you look even better (if such a thing were possible!)

So come and join us for CUBIK - entry is free before 11pm and just $6 after with drinks specials all night - all we ask is you bring yourselves, your dancing shoes and dance the night away to some of the best music you'll ever hear!

❤SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL UNDERGROUND❤
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CUBIK ▸▸Enter The Heart of Darkness 06/12/19

Post by armchairlawyer »

PPUG wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:16 pm If you've ever been to one of our parties before you can expect music, atmosphere and a party like nowhere else in town. Proper Party Music for Proper Party People!
What can you expect if you haven't been before?
PPUG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PPUG »

armchairlawyer wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:45 pm
PPUG wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:16 pm If you've ever been to one of our parties before you can expect music, atmosphere and a party like nowhere else in town. Proper Party Music for Proper Party People!
What can you expect if you haven't been before?
Exactly the same!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

▸HOUSE/TECHNO/DRUM&BASS ALL NIGHT LONG

Speaking as a 52 year old 'old man', this is my idea of hell on earth...

But good luck to you for your event!
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:52 pm ▸HOUSE/TECHNO/DRUM&BASS ALL NIGHT LONG

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:52 pm ▸HOUSE/TECHNO/DRUM&BASS ALL NIGHT LONG

THIS :thumb: :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Has nothing to do with how old you are. A friend of mine is 72 and still goes dancing in these venues.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

King Keil wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 am Has nothing to do with how old you are. A friend of mine is 72 and still goes dancing in these venues.
The very people that organize festivals are usually in their late 40s/ early 50s. Hell, the guy that created Tomorrowland died a few days ago. 71. The older people at festivals are usually the coolest. They stopped giving a flying fuck a while ago and are just enjoying life.

Phuket Richard, Wonderfruit Festival in Chonburi province is next week. You should go.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

Queef wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:49 am
King Keil wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 am Has nothing to do with how old you are. A friend of mine is 72 and still goes dancing in these venues.
The very people that organize festivals are usually in their late 40s/ early 50s. Hell, the guy that created Tomorrowland died a few days ago. 71. The older people at festivals are usually the coolest. They stopped giving a flying fuck a while ago and are just enjoying life.

Phuket Richard, Wonderfruit Festival in Chonburi province is next week. You should go.
Clearly you are talking out of your ass. Michel en Manu Beers (ages between 37 and 42) creators of TML are very much alive.
I have worked there on 5 editions...
pebbles&nightsky
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Artisan wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm
Queef wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:49 am

Clearly you are talking out of your ass. Michel en Manu Beers (ages between 37 and 42) creators of TML are very much alive.
I have worked there on 5 editions...
My bad. TomorrowWorld (subsidiary of Tomorrowland). His name was Robert Sillerman (SFX Entertainment). Just look at Tomorrowland's social media accounts.
You volunteered on 5 editions. Be real.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic