Am I imagining things?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Am I imagining things?

Post by vladimir »

It feels like it, because wimps start shit with me on East German forums and then delete the threads when they get a vlad-pasting.

It's like J'aurais juré que j'ai posté sur ce forum mais deja vu.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, I guess. ;)
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Bring Back Buck
Expatriate

Re: Am I imagining things?

Post by Bring Back Buck »

Did you invade Crimea?
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Aka...

===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

LOL, The Impaler strikes again.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

yeah, that's what that other forum needs to do is delete the handful of posts they now get. They are actually going backwards with total number of posts and number of members on there now. :ROFL:
Bring Back Buck
Expatriate

Post by Bring Back Buck »

Why you guys have a hard on for another forum? The only reason I found this one was due to "that" one
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Bring Back Buck wrote:Why you guys have a hard on for another forum? The only reason I found this one was due to "that" one
Some of us have a very long history of contributing on that other forum. There is an element of schadenfreude involved here. Reap what you sow, bitches.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

There are some very cool people on the other forum, and I have made some very good friends through it, heard about jobs, bought and sold stuff.

I don't have any problems with anyone that I know of except one or two.

My philosophy is if you wouldn't say something to someone's face, don't say it on a forum. My other key belief is that we are all in the same boat, so let's just acknowledge that very, very few of us are at the top of our game, and those that are have the class and breeding not to incessantly tell everyone about it in a vain attempt to lift themselves up and be accepted.

And I don't take crap from people, because I'm trying to avoid starting crap unnecessarily myself.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I think what this forum needs is more threads about the other forum.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Cam Nivag wrote:I think what this forum needs is more threads about the other forum.
...or more threads started by Vladimir about Vladimir.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic