Camry Car Overturns into Canal, Killing 2 Men

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Camry Car Overturns into Canal, Killing 2 Men

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Oddar Meanchey): On November 24, 2019, a Camry Car overturned into a roadside canal, on the junction in Sangkat Bansab Reak, Samrong city, Oddar Meanchey.

The two men in the car died at the scene. The victims were identified as Neth Samang, 31 years old, and Chun Chok. After the incident, the police went to the scene to check the accident, and recovered the bodies and the vehicle from the canal.
The bodies were returned to their families for funeral preparations. RIP.
Spoiler:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Camry Car Overturns into Canal, Killing 2 Men

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs »

Sad. RIP.

Curious, the front of the car looks like an early to mid 90's Camry, but the tail-lights look more like a truck or something. Perhaps a wagon model?

Sometimes when talking to my wife and friends I'll call it Camrybodia :)
What, Me worry?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kampuchia Crumbs wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:03 pm Sad. RIP.

Curious, the front of the car looks like an early to mid 90's Camry, but the tail-lights look more like a truck or something. Perhaps a wagon model?

Sometimes when talking to my wife and friends I'll call it Camrybodia :)

Thank Buddha it was not a bus.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

I wonder if it'll be determined that they crashed and died due to a heart attack.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:20 pm I wonder if it'll be determined that they crashed and died due to a heart attack.
You've got it wrong. They had a heart attack then crashed.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

No doubt the police and medical examiner will delve into a careful analysis and make the correct determination of death.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Judging by the picture,they died of a heart attack after drowning,because heart stop..........
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic