If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by StroppyChops »

Username Taken wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:Seems Scooopeans, GavicMac, Chubacca and LTO have got a hardon for StroppyChops lately.
Clearly they have too much time on their hands.
Hey, SC, congratulations on the new web site. But I can't get the link to work. %)

http://www.stroppychops.com

:ROFL:
LOL! That's quite a compliment. WAY too much time on their hands.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

Soi Dog wrote:I thought things between the two forums had finally died down since their independently-thinking mod squad finally fucked off in unison, probably after the decision was made during one of their group hug mod meetings. But not so, over there. Seems Scooopeans, GavicMac, Chubacca and LTO have got a hardon for StroppyChops lately. What's the genesis of this recent pissy-pants behavior over there? Sad fuckers.
What are you on about? You talk endlessly about 440/CEO. It seems the overriding concern in your online life, if not your life in general. You've been going on and on with this obsession of yours, virtually everyday for months now...a petty little forum war. I have made one, maybe two innocuous comments about CEO/440 of maybe 10 words total since this thing began months ago, and in your mind that means I have "hardon" for this place. You have completely lost the plot. Seek help.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

talking about 440, i'm seeing a visible drop in activity over there.

how many active users left ?
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

It is okay people, you can relax, Drifter is monitoring the situation.
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Playboy wrote:It is okay people, you can relax, Drifter is monitoring the situation.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

hahaha Playboy ... at least you've a sense of humour.

with an alias like that i can imagine you as the most stereotypical drunken fat bald old tattooed english teacher.
and nice avatar too, try the keywords "nazi girl bikini" it's in the first 10 results on google images .. from Stormfront, of all places.

i'm afraid you guys take both forums too seriously.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

He is none of those things, well drunken maybe. Is that an actual word?
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

91 Pages of trash-talking.

You all should be proud of yourselves.
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Drifter wrote:hahaha Playboy ... at least you've a sense of humour.

with an alias like that i can imagine you as the most stereotypical drunken fat bald old tattooed english teacher.
and nice avatar too, try the keywords "nazi girl bikini" it's in the first 10 results on google images .. from Stormfront, of all places.

i'm afraid you guys take both forums too seriously.
Erm Playboy?

Fat - No, quite trim in fact
Bald - maybe a little thinning
Old - No very early middle age at the oldest
Tattooed - Not overly visible, if at all
English Teacher - Has a good command of the English language, although a man of few words but not his chosen profession

Takes forums to seriously, erm, deffo not constantly berates, here, there and everywhere only in a fun light hearted manner. Takes much more than he gives out.

I think, Mr D your imagination is way off the mark with this one.

I must agree with VLayHo-ho-ho, a good thread that is descending into mere dross over the last few pages.

Come on folks, it is not like there is a lack of material from K440

Take a look through our specially (thank you techie dragon) created 'Window into K440'

Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

LTO wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:I thought things between the two forums had finally died down since their independently-thinking mod squad finally fucked off in unison, probably after the decision was made during one of their group hug mod meetings. But not so, over there. Seems Scooopeans, GavicMac, Chubacca and LTO have got a hardon for StroppyChops lately. What's the genesis of this recent pissy-pants behavior over there? Sad fuckers.
What are you on about? You talk endlessly about 440/CEO. It seems the overriding concern in your online life, if not your life in general. You've been going on and on with this obsession of yours, virtually everyday for months now...a petty little forum war. I have made one, maybe two innocuous comments about CEO/440 of maybe 10 words total since this thing began months ago, and in your mind that means I have "hardon" for this place. You have completely lost the plot. Seek help.
I will donate to any fund towards Soi Dog getting his head checked. :thumb: However, I won't donate to his ongoing incarceration in a locked ward. Although he has my pity.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic