Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by John Bingham »

He left, but not to Thailand.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by angkorjohn2 »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 pm He left, but not to Thailand.
Battambang to join the soldiers of fortune?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

He didn’t leave. The whole thing coincides with his and his supporting friends visa expiring. He just threw a big fit over nothing, fabricating the story about being visited by cops and told to get out. His ATM is okay so he will remain. What a clown. Or so the grapevine told me.

Bullshitter, PIEMAN. Full of shit, PIEMAN.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

What are you going to do now?
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

fax wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:21 pm He didn’t leave. The whole thing coincides with his and his supporting friends visa expiring. He just threw a big fit over nothing, fabricating the story about being visited by cops and told to get out. His ATM is okay so he will remain. What a clown. Or so the grapevine told me.

Has the noble guild of Pie Sellers heard of this? Of what will they make? Wait, it's falling into place, isn't Prince Andrew their patron?
up to you...
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

fax wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:21 pm He didn’t leave. The whole thing coincides with his and his supporting friends visa expiring. He just threw a big fit over nothing, fabricating the story about being visited by cops and told to get out. His ATM is okay so he will remain. What a clown. Or so the grapevine told me.

So he did or did not leave?

I think the bit about cops coming to inform the pie seller in advance of a visa issue was obviously nonsense. I thought he was leaving for some other reason but wanted to attach the fabricated cop story to it instead of revealing the true reason. Now he didn't even leave at all?
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

He approached me about buying some freezers from his bakery and said that someone had bought the business. He was going round the bars a few days ago selling his pies at a discount as he said he was trying to get rid of his stock.
He was pretty convincing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

jah steu wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 pm said that someone had bought the business
That must be the windfall cash then. Of course this "business" selling pies around hooker areas is worth thousands and thousands of --- erm --- riel?
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

frizzie77 wrote:
jah steu wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 pm said that someone had bought the business
That must be the windfall cash then. Of course this "business" selling pies around hooker areas is worth thousands and thousands of --- erm --- riel?
I think the windfall cash is also something else but it’s up to the pieman to disclose that rather than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Sources??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic